• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lolol.
John getting super salty even when i'm not around.
Keep it in your pants.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
who needs romantico when you have besties like me?
I've got my eye on you :glare:

put "Forever!" Pinkie Pie coming out of the lamp

Posted earlier.

Oh.
Tokyodashsomething.
I will destroy you in time.
Yay, it's only a matter of time :3

This was funny.

Good to see that things calmed down a bit here. I just went through probably the most stressful hour of my life right now. Almost completely and utterly failed one of my best friends [collapse=DO NOT READ IF LEAF][collapse=really, leaf, don't read it][collapse=if you read it, i'm taking a dump on your controller]
Just like Dash.
[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Cause he feared some kind of outcome from creating a discorded version of how Fluttershy was making hints towards him.

Edit: Also Slush, this is what I see so far

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
His face in the next to last frame killed me.

:phone:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Good to see that things calmed down a bit here. I just went through probably the most stressful hour of my life right now. Almost completely and utterly failed one of my best friends [collapse=DO NOT READ IF LEAF][collapse=really, leaf, don't read it][collapse=if you read it, i'm taking a dump on your controller]
Just like Dash.
[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]
Details.

Also quoting it made me unintentionally read it.

Reizilla

The short story is, a friend of mine invited me to this trumpet retreat in NC and had an awesome special offer if she could take a friend (me). I was like, frak yeah! So she paid her part and I was supposed to pay my part today, but I couldn't remember my Paypal password and then it started being ********, and then it wouldn't let me register my card and then my internet went poopy and then I couldn't figure out how to confirm it. And this was all due by 11pm (Kool Kid Standard Time) tonight and had I not taken care of it, it would have left her with paying either full price or losing $350 and not going at all.

But I was luckily able to find someone that had enough money in their account to cover for me until the weekend. Clutch?

john!

Smash Hero
fanfiction.

fanfiction everywhere.

The short story is, a friend of mine invited me to this trumpet retreat in NC and had an awesome special offer if she could take a friend (me). I was like, frak yeah! So she paid her part and I was supposed to pay my part today, but I couldn't remember my Paypal password and then it started being ********, and then it wouldn't let me register my card and then my internet went poopy and then I couldn't figure out how to confirm it. And this was all due by 11pm (Kool Kid Standard Time) tonight and had I not taken care of it, it would have left her with paying either full price or losing $350 and not going at all.

But I was luckily able to find someone that had enough money in their account to cover for me until the weekend. Clutch?
ooooh very clutch. have fun at the retreat!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I don't think there was enough Rainbow Dash hating. Everyone's gotta step it up tomorrow if we want to get a higher score.

also, apologies again if i offended anypony tonight, i tend to take it seriously when i feel someone is being unfairly treated (in this case, leaf).

there is still time.
Yeah there is, keep the **** storm from a few hours ago within a 24 hour span and we can pass 1000 posts in 24 hours

The storm wouldn't have happened without hating on Leaf. I'm loyal to you ♥

Or, at least I don't **** storm on him

AXE 09

Smash Master
HOW ON EARTH does this thread have so many posts in such a short amount of time!??? Ridiculous!!! You guys are freakin amazing! Lol

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I eagerly await "Talk like a Pony Day".
Well hopefully we hold that off till we actually find out in what way Luna talks.
If we do it before then I guess I could be all apologetic in all my posts.

She took her wings KNOWING that it was against the rules.
***** ditched them.
Of course. she lost her element of loyalty and didn't give a **** about her friends and didn't care if she lost them the game.

@Phoot: Well, the synopsis of Episode 2 kinda spoils the episode anyways.
Who would even want to look at the synopsis if it spoils any details regarding the episode (not counting the obvious fact that they win)?
Where's peoples' love of surprises?

i thought the manliest pony was this

Mr. T?

There isn't a chuck norris pony yet?

So did everyone else not named Twilight. They didn't break the rules despite that.
Ajay and Pinkie Pie couldn't even break the rules anyways.

What have I created?
Don't worry it's not your fault.
It's rainbow dash's fault.

Reizilla

Was just about to make that, john. You probably did a better job than I could have.

Although, I think I would have gone with the apples picture.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
I don't think there was enough Rainbow Dash hating. Everyone's gotta step it up tomorrow if we want to get a higher score.
Rainbow Dash is da bess character on da shoa. She is better dan both da salami anda bologna COMBINED.

john!

Smash Hero
No I think it's embarrassing how you keep trying to give people the **** and it just gets thrown back into your face.
no, i try to stand up for people who are being given the ****. usually that means that the **** is turned towards my direction, but i'm fine with that, because i have enough self-integrity to make the **** ineffective, and even forgive those who would wield the **** against me or my friends.

tl;dr i control the flow of ****s in this thread. it's about supply and demand. and today's supply of ****s was higher than usual, so i had to artificially boost the aggregate demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom