• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ironically, talking about Dash caused all of this.
Which is probably the best joke of all.

BSP

Smash Legend
I kinda want to give another opinion on the matter, but I'm not sure if I should or just let it die :/

Which it probably won't at the rate it has been going

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I thought he said "No wings, and no magic"
He did not say only to them.
So he actually broke his own rules SO many times.
I thought we agreed that rules apply to those who's playing the game.
Discord is hosting the game, not playing
And the game is to find your element of harmony
Discord has none, therefore is not conditioned for the

=

Everypony is on edge. Ponies, this is exactly what Discord wants us to do. . . So keep doing it.

No pony hates the other as a person, just a big conflict of thoughts and interests is all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I kinda want to give another opinion on the matter, but I'm not sure if I should or just let it die :/

Which it probably won't at the rate it has been going
This is a battle royale. Let your voice be herd.

i think i am cursed to forever take things more seriously than i should.
It's a gift.

=====

I was gonna work on Scars Chapter 3 tonight, but this thread took away all my attention.
RAINBOW DASH POSTPONED SCARS.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I thought we agreed that rules apply to those who's playing the game.
Discord is hosting the game, not playing
And the game is to find your element of harmony
Discord has none, therefore is not conditioned for the

=

Everypony is on edge. Ponies, this is exactly what Discord wants us to do. . . So keep doing it.

No pony hates the other as a person, just a big conflict of thoughts and interests is all.
I agree Geo. :3 Chaos is what is happening to our once harmonious community.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Holy crap, I just realized something.
Is Leaf talking about rainbow dash, or himself?

My mind is blown.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Pretty sure it wouldn't have gone that way if we didn't have rainbow dash to **** everything up.
Leaf.. do you truly believe that all this being trolled is what Rainbow Dash would want? You have to realize that Espy is being a Gilda here, and you need to stand up on your own four hooves and get back to hanging out with your true friends.

Also, I apologize for the picture but I found it while searching for pics and it like shone out to me. :___: It called to be used.

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok, well Dash starts seeing the vision when she's normal I guess. Then, when it finishes, she's got the swirls in her eyes, so Discord's getting to her, but she still has a choice since Rarity could still resist in this state.

But when he gave her the box, her color drained before she made the choice, so if she didn't have her element, we all knew what was coming next.

So yes, she made them lose, but she wasn't herself, so Idk how this is being made out to make her seem like the weakest link or the worst pony :/

But I think leaf is just getting trolled at this point so whatever

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
still, CMC discordant relationship triggered the innate power of Discord

and Leaf, don't make me throw you out of my house for being crazy enough to talk about oneself

john!

Smash Hero
i thought leaf was getting trolled, but then people started telling me that leaf knew it was all in good fun, but then leaf kept going and sounded really salty, and then people told me that i was instigating all the hate... I'M CONFUSED

Wait you seriously brush them? Because that only further ruins the hair, bro.
Pony hair is different from our own, it just doesn't style properly but it's cool if know something I don't.
Pony hair is like.

Style it the first time so it's on model.

Then never again.

Unless it's Rarity and her ****ing curls lose their ****ing bounce, ****.
y'all are dumb

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Holy crap, I just realized something.
Is Leaf talking about rainbow dash, or himself?

My mind is blown.

Leaf.. do you truly believe that all this being trolled is what Rainbow Dash would want? You have to realize that Espy is being a Gilda here, and you need to stand up on your own four hooves and get back to hanging out with your true friends.

Also, I apologize for the picture but I found it while searching for pics and it like shone out to me. :___: It called to be used.
It's dash's fault.

Ok, well Dash starts seeing the vision when she's normal I guess. Then, when it finishes, she's got the swirls in her eyes, but Discord's getting to her. She still has a choice since Rarity could still resist in this state.

But when he gave her the box, her color drained before she made the choice, so if she didn't have her element, we all knew what was coming next.

So yes, she made them lose, but she wasn't herself, so Idk how this is being made out to make her seem like the weakest link or the worst pony :/

But I think leaf is just getting trolled at this point so whatever
I don't think it matters, it's all rainbow dash's fault this is happening.

dash's fault

still, CMC discordant relationship triggered the innate power of Discord

and Leaf, don't make me throw you out of my house for being crazy enough to talk about oneself
Well looks like another dash main would be abandoning friends in this situation

i thought leaf was getting trolled, but then people started telling me that leaf knew it was all in good fun, but then leaf kept going and sounded really salty, and then people told me that i was instigating all the hate... I'M CONFUSED
Just blame rainbow dash/.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
It's okay john!, I am also confused. :/ I am never sure where people start being trolled and where it ends and generally tend to get caught up in the confusion and my own personal feelings and getting trolled as well (see previous like... um.. 4.. 5..? It was some pages ago).
If you need any carrots, I will help. :3 Or hugs. I do hugs. Not so much carrots.

john!

Smash Hero
It's okay john!, I am also confused. :/ I am never sure where people start being trolled and where it ends and generally tend to get caught up in the confusion and my own personal feelings and getting trolled as well (see previous like... um.. 4.. 5..? It was some pages ago).
If you need any carrots, I will help. :3 Or hugs. I do hugs. Not so much carrots.
it's okay.

we can be trolled together. the two of us.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
it's okay.

we can be trolled together. the two of us.
I think I can take the hundred on the left if you get the hundred on the right. Only problem will be if one more shows up. *readies Ray as a handheld weapon, don't ask how it's possible. I probably Magichanged him*

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Dunno, just mindless banter of mine
But tis the power of typical emotion-based villians
The more [insert negative emotion-relation] the more powerful they become

Easy enough for a child's plot
But yeah, CMC for redemption

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Dunno, just mindless banter of mine
But tis the power of typical emotion-based villians
The more [insert negative emotion-relation] the more powerful they become

Easy enough for a child's plot
But yeah, CMC for redemption
Didn't Lauren mention that another member might show up? Maybe Luna coming back with some information? I'm still hoping for a musical number about lost-friendship and then everything getting fixed during the song. ^-^ That would.. be so.. ;__; Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom