• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Winning is fun for Discord?
Hell, doesn't everyone like winning?

@Leaf: I'm pretty sure Dash is the reason Hitler existed.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Basically, Fluttershy beat Discord handily. Like, Ken vs. Chillindude at MLG 2006 beat him.

And Discord just says, "okay, I win."

Why even bother having a game if you literally aren't going to let the Ponies win when they beat you? I call hax.
Discord doesn't really make that much sense... Winning shouldn't be important to him considering constant winning is consistent and therefore predictable.

Now gaming? Gaming is disharmonious and therefore fun. So really, he just messed with the rules until it ended up going one way or the other.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Basically, Fluttershy beat Discord handily. Like, Ken vs. Chillindude at MLG 2006 beat him.

And Discord just says, "okay, I win."

Why even bother having a game if you literally aren't going to let the Ponies win when they beat you? I call hax.
This is a Melee reference that I can approve of.

baseless accusations aside, you seem to dislike me and there isn't anything i can do about that. i think maybe i should stick to discussing ponies with people whose favorite ponies aren't earth types.
They have that short-man syndrome. Poor unfortunate souls.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Discord doesn't really make that much sense... Winning shouldn't be important to him considering constant winning is consistent and therefore predictable.

Now gaming? Gaming is disharmonious and therefore fun. So really, he just messed with the rules until it ended up going one way or the other.
That sounds like a ***** move, must have learned from Rainbow Dash.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Actually, they WERE doing fine. They hadn't broken the rules. :p

Oh god who let Rei into the thread?

john!

Smash Hero
John, it's probably because you insult people shamelessly.
Control yourself a little more.
Maan, you just implied that Leaf was successful.
I thought we've been over this before.

He's the quintessential manifestation of the opposite.
Leaf, all I can understand from your words is the language of betrayal.
I hate on Leaf because Maan makes it look fun.
Dash is grounded.
And you're Leaf.

All arguments you make are invalid.
Leaf, those are arguments.
And in case you forgot, you are Leaf.
regardless of whether you actually are friends with leaf or not, you insult him relentlessly without provocation. i would never do something like that, and the only reason you think i would is because you don't know me personally, like you know half of the other people in this thread.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Fair enough John.
Except you're still the only one causing any ruckus in here. You're trying to start something up again, as a matter of fact.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
But then this is just why the ponies should be allowed to win if they beat him. The game is boring if you just win because you say so. It gets a hell of a lot more interesting if you have to figure out how to make Fluttershy mean when she's incorruptible. Like Batman.

john!

Smash Hero
Where the hell did I type "I ****ing hate john, i'd rather murder him instead of leaf.!"
This is exactly what I just typed, Typing without thinking. Pretty sure I typed that towards All the idiots who aren't thinking.
i'm not too stupid to realize when people don't like me. you and espy have never seemed to like me much, and that's fine, but i reserve the right to criticize you when i feel like you're treating others unfairly.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Slush just hates everything that's not Slushy. Ignore his opinions when necessary.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't dislike you at all john.
When have I ever implied that?

All I'm saying is that you're instigating, and you've done it before in the past, so you might wanna simmer down before something else goes awry.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
But even if he just wanted to screw with the ponies heads, that's the complete opposite of what he did to Fluttershy.

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
Discord's game wasn't about winning, it was about tolling the ponies. Causing turmoil is what brings him joy.
this, if he just wanted to win he'd poke all of them and get it over with, he wouldnt bother with all the riddle crap among other things.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
CLEARLY LEAF, YOU ARE A SAGE BEYOND YOUR YEARS.

Besides, you need to come back for your controller, and Slush is achin' for some cupcakes.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm pretty sure we of SA (Beros Espy Maaan K Prime Tofer and I) give Nike the **** more then Leaf.
Leaf. knows we're joking with him, and he knows how we treat Nike since he was here last weekend, the fact you wasted time to get quotes that won't do anything.... ehh I dunno.

Also, I don't like or hate anyone. (Except Zajice, I love him)
It's the internet, if anything i'm a bit annoyed how easy it is to troll you and make you get into an arguement about something.

Oh, rei's dumb. Only RGV likes him.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Everypony's pretty chill, Mc-kills.
Just tryin' to prevent another ponypocalypse.

...that Dash is about to cause.

john!

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure we SA (Beros Espy Maaan K Prime Tofer and I) give Nike the **** more then Leaf.
Leaf. knows we're joking with him, and he knows how we treat Nike since he was here last weekend, the fact you wasted time to get quotes that won't do anything.... ehh I dunno.
if this is true, then espy and leaf are very good at acting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom