• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Too..... many..... posts.

Not too interested in reading. Do enough of that in school.

Speaking of school, my brony teacher kept me after class for 10 mins to discuss the Season Premiere. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Discord never had any binding rules for himself. Only for the ponies.
Discord's just OP.

@Doll: That's fine. Dash is one all the time.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Too..... many..... posts.

Not too interested in reading. Do enough of that in school.

Speaking of school, my brony teacher kept me after class for 10 mins to discuss the Season Premiere. :)
I told my former-trekky teacher about Discord's voice actor and he pretty much stared for several seconds in disbelief.

I'll convince him yet. :/ I still need to get our rocket's name to be Project Rainbow Dash, it's currently Project P.E.G.A.S.I.S.

Which would be so much cooler with a Rainbow Dash sticker.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Discord definitely cheated when he corrupted Fluttershy.

Just typed in "there is no cow level."

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I never saw a "you can't directly corrupt Fluttershy" rule, phoot.
Also, Leaf is right.

john!

Smash Hero

And this is why I hardly go into the thread.
Not just john and his stupidity and pointing fingers by saying everyone is a troll.

Just the fact most of you type stupid **** without thinking.
baseless accusations aside, you seem to dislike me and there isn't anything i can do about that. i think maybe i should stick to discussing ponies with people whose favorite ponies aren't earth types.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I don't remember any rules saying anything about corrupting the players of the game. This is Q from Star Trek we're talking about.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
John, it's probably because you insult people shamelessly.
Control yourself a little more.

Then you'll be better than Dash.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
baseless accusations aside, you seem to dislike me and there isn't anything i can do about that. i think maybe i should stick to discussing ponies with people whose favorite ponies aren't earth types.
Well I hope you aren't talking about pegasus ponies then. You know how THOSE are.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Leaf, remember when Rainbow Dash did the Sonic Rainboom and altered everyone's fates?
What a *****.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I love you Leaf! Hahhahahahha :)

:phone:
Can I has some love? I need to figure out where this slightly more evil than normal OC pony is coming from inside my head. I also assume she's female, because those usually give me trouble.

o.o What if she's a Nya Pony!? O__O HIDE THE CHILDREN. HIDE THE MEN. HIDE THE WOMEN.

HIDE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE *****.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Leaf, remember when Rainbow Dash did the Sonic Rainboom and altered everyone's fates?
What a *****.
Yeah I know. If she didn't do that, we wouldn't have had to worry about any elements doing ANYTHING and we wouldn't have had to worry about Discord in the first place.

Not that Discord is the problem or anything, it's CLEARLY Rainbow *****.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, I rewatched that clip of Rarity being hypnotized and resisting.
She STILL says that she wants to mate the others.

@Tofer: It's really just John again.

@Leaf: I think you're getting it! :D

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Where the hell did I type "I ****ing hate john, i'd rather murder him instead of leaf.!"
This is exactly what I just typed, Typing without thinking. Pretty sure I typed that towards All the idiots who aren't thinking.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Basically, Fluttershy beat Discord handily. Like, Ken vs. Chillindude at MLG 2006 beat him.

And Discord just says, "okay, I win."

Why even bother having a game if you literally aren't going to let the Ponies win when they beat you? I call hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom