• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Leaf = that guy that's making me $200 richer the next time I see him.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
*sigh*
This is what happens when I'm not around for about two days, I fall behind by about 10 pages worth of posts. :(

I'll say what mostly everybody else has said that this was one of the best episodes ever! :awesome:

Twilight Sparkle story was my favorite of the mane 6 overall.
It actually showed Celestia raising the sun, it showed her parents (which I don't hold against the others that didn't show their parents), baby spike was cute too, and Twilight being OPed for a filly or possibly a better term for it as TPK said being a Deus ex machina. Loved the part where her parents were trying to give Twilight a thumbs up, but instead just smiled since ponies don't have thumbs. I also loled after the flashback when Twilight was still bouncing around till she noticed what was going on. :)

I still liked them all, even rarity's story, which was probably the weakest of the mane 6, although seeing filly cheerille was adorable. I'll also say that filly Fluttershy wasn't as cute as I was expecting. most likely since she was more lanky than the others and her hair seemed a teeny bit too long, which of course was because she was older than the rest of them.

@Espy: they'll bring Luna back
I would really like to see that. :)

@Z'z: That's dumb.
You're Dumb!
jk. ;)

Although I am pretty eager to see Luna in season 2 and to see exactly what her character is going to be like (if she'll be totally emo like in the fanon or not or maybe even in between) and what possible role(s) she might play.

I'm double posting.
Because i want my 2000th post to be in the my little pony thread.

i have other things to write on, and i didn't want to miss this chance.
Heart all you guys.
@Mink: <3~
Also congrats on your 2,000th post!

seems like everypony but me lives in texas. who else lives in the midwest?? :psycho:
Don't worry john!, I'm from Minnesota.
So you're not the only brony all alone in the midwest.

$200 is pocket change.
@Leaf: for some people maybe, but until I know you have a job that pays well enough I'd have to say that $200 wouldn't be considered pocket change for you. :bee:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Too bad she's a straight
I stopped reading here because now you can say you didn't lie for once in your life, even though you had bad grammar.

Phantom Gamer;12553094[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue said:
]@Leaf: for some people maybe, but until I know you have a job that pays well enough I'd have to say that $200 wouldn't be considered pocket change for you. :bee:[/COLOR]
ONE DAY $200 will be pocket change.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I've gotta say that I can't see how that screen shot could be edited. If it was I'd think it should be pretty noticeable.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Sadly, the thing is long gone. But I know what I saw, and Leaf's reaction was of me breaking the combo. I think Mink and ph00t also jumped into it when I ruined it.
For how Mink got the screenshot like what he currently has it as.. It baffles me.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Sadly, the thing is long gone. But I know what I saw, and Leaf's reaction was of me breaking the combo. I think Mink and ph00t also jumped into it when I ruined it.
For how Mink got the screenshot like what he currently has it as.. It baffles me.
Slush, Xat has lag problems. You may have posted it first on your screen, but for everyone else the other two messages appeared first.

You could take that to professional people, it's not shopped at all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's not really a big deal to get higher ups involved. Just stating I saw that I broke the combo, while for others it wasn't broken.
It depends. In certain scenarios for myself, posts will be ordered differently based on when the users text appears, or something like that, but when two people submit at the same time, it could get mixed up.

=====

Also, Rainbow Dash is a fillyfooler. No one can deny that.

vZakat

Half Genie
This weeks been so busy for me I haven't been able to keep up with this thread much. And tornadoes knocking out the power didn't help. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom