• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Mink, your list is so wrong :p I honestly don't see how people disliked You Gotta Share. It was one of the best parts in the episode! :bee:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
No no no
you read it wrong.

It's in that tier because of the song.
Or it'd be lower.

I couldn't decide if it was good enough for A.
but i realized the only reason it was A was the song.
So it's b

john!

Smash Hero
hmm, after listening to them i think you might be right about winter wrap up, it's good but most of the others outshine it.

eurobeat tier list:

art of the dress
fluttershy's lullaby
so many wonders
cutie mark crusaders
giggle at the ghostie
you gotta share
evil enchantress
winter wrap up
cupcakes

also

i don't know what tier the episodes belong in, but the new episode, suited for success, and sonic rainboom are among the top 5 episodes without a doubt. (edit: mink has them in s-tier, at least he knows what's up)

also also

if any of you due to some unfortunate lack of comprehension needed further proof that angel is a pimp... look no further than his appearance in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3jGm45wGiw&feature=related

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ponybeat ranking:
1. Giggle at the Ghostie
2. Evil Enchantress
3. Cutie Mark Crusaders
4. So Many Wonders
5. Cupcakes
6. Art of the Dress
7. Fluttershy's Lullaby
8. You Gotta Share
9. Winter Wrap Up

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Wow Mink, Dog and Pony Show at the bottom?

Wow, you've never failed harder than you did just now.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I also don't exactly have an episode tier ranking in mind as of yet, but I do have some episodes ranked out already in my mind.

@john!: I'm glad you agree with Winter Wrap Up not being as great as the others. Don't get me wrong it wasn't terrible and mostly each song had at least a disadvantage to it (except for maybe one or two of them, not sure). Such as with Art of the Dress it was a bit slower than the rest, but I still liked it the best overall.

Winter Wrap Up for some reason could come close to giving me a headache, but the thing that killed it the most for me was that the tune didn't match with the lyrics of the song well. With Winter Wrap Up the only parts I could get was Twilight's solo near the end and mostly the lyrics "winter wrap up, winter wrap up" (kind of). Compared to another song such as Art of the Dress I could for the most part easily identify what parts of the lyrics were being played through the music.

Lastly I will say that with Winter Wrap Up I was expecting better, but none the less none of them were absolutely terrible. As mentioned in my earlier post I said it was not easy ranking them. Where I literally had to listen back to back for most of them and some of them were nearly tied for certain places in the ranking, but a couple of them just came out ahead by a teensy weensy bit.

My favorites were the introductions to all the ponies. I hope they have more episodes that reveal the depth of th character on a whole.

Reizilla

Hey guys, just stopping by to let you know that atonal music and its analysis is stupid and very dumb :)

Phantom Gamer

Dash looking like a power puff girl.
lol.
A power puff girl with WINGS.

Hey guys, just stopping by to let you know that atonal music and its analysis is stupid and very dumb :)
Oh? And I suppose analyzing episodes is stupid and very dumb too? :p

Edit:
@john!: out of curiousity what post of mine did you respond to?
I'm referring to your post a page ago (post #3318) where you said "lol this tab was open from this afternoon and i responded to phantom's post a while back."

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Spelt, i'm guessing you came here because you saw it linked in my signature :awesome:

Also. Mind blown.
If you seek Amy, F U C K Me.
Wow.

Reizilla

Finally, I can sleep. Party in the morning, Pinkie Pie style :D

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Spelt, i'm guessing you came here because you saw it linked in my signature :awesome:

Also. Mind blown.
If you seek Amy, F U C K Me.
Wow.
lololololololol

What did you expect from somebody as classy as Britney Spears?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Britney Spears is good man. Haha. Top 3 pop stars of this decade.

Also, just realized in our 1.25 months of being active, we are a little less than 1/4th of the next highest posting thread in Media Metropolis. Which has been active since 09.

Guys. By this rate, we will be beyond what they did in 2 years, in 4 months.
The power of ponies is too good. Let's get a sticky.

Phantom Gamer

OK.

One more thing before I pass out I'd like to mention that my Rainbow Dash t-shirt arrived yesterday and I'll be showing it off to my friends shortly.

Such a great shirt. :awesome:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
This is my Ponybeat list:

You Gotta Share
Cutie Mark Crusaders
Art of the Dress
Evil Enchantress
Giggle at the Ghostie
Cupcakes
So Many Wonders
Fluttershy's Lullaby
Winter Wrap Up (bleh)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I will rank all the episodes once the season is over and once I re-watch all of them over again in an all day Pony Marathon.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
May 6th is the last episode of season 1.

Season 2 is currently in production with a whopping 28 episodes. We don't know when they'll air though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom