• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You guys are all a bunch of silly fillies.
And Ephy's gifs are the best pony gifs I've seen in terms of smoothness and quality.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You actually made the rarity one for me!?

<3

I need a cool gif of Filly Dash doing something adorable.
Maybe sticking up for fluttershy.
Whats a good scene? Since im gonna have to get a filly dash sig to match my av.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Yeah, those are some fantastic pony gifs. make me wish I was allowed to have a gif for my signature. :(

O_O I really need to get all the 8-bit, instumental, and eurobeat songs.
Is there any particular place where I can get them all?

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
were you the reply by a James Curtis?

Anyway, finally got some free time to watch the new episode.
Pretty nice. Also d'awwwwed about 70 times. Had no idea Pinkie was originally amish :o

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Your part about the tearing away gender norms for guys is what i've been trying to stress to my pony-hating friends this whole time.

Personally, i do admit at first i only started to like the show because i was jumping on the brony-bandwagon. I didn't really have an explanation for liking the show and was super embarrassed and secretive about it. I started reading a ton of reviews about the show, and pretty much all of them were talking about the reason guys watch this is we're trying to hang on to our childhood. I bought into this at first, cuz i still couldn't find an explanation. Eventually though, after getting into a fight with my friends for the millionth time of making fun of me, i realized i like this show because it just interested me. It's a good show. It doesn't have to be rated R or filled with manly dudes blowing up everything to be enjoyable. I kept thinking i shouldn't like this cuz i'm a guy. But just because i'm a guy doesn't mean i can't be interested in things that aren't in the usual spectrum of what society views as interesting and not interesting to guys. There's nothing wrong with liking a good show, and no one can dictate what i like. If it interests me, i'll give it a chance. Granted, i probably wouldn't have gotten interested in this show in the first place without it being an internet hit.

/ponyrant

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Your part about the tearing away gender norms for guys is what i've been trying to stress to my pony-hating friends this whole time.

Personally, i do admit at first i only started to like the show because i was jumping on the brony-bandwagon. I didn't really have an explanation for liking the show and was super embarrassed and secretive about it. I started reading a ton of reviews about the show, and pretty much all of them were talking about the reason guys watch this is we're trying to hang on to our childhood. I bought into this at first, cuz i still couldn't find an explanation. Eventually though, after getting into a fight with my friends for the millionth time of making fun of me, i realized i like this show because it just interested me. It's a good show. It doesn't have to be rated R or filled with manly dudes blowing up everything to be enjoyable. I kept thinking i shouldn't like this cuz i'm a guy. But just because i'm a guy doesn't mean i can't be interested in things that aren't in the usual spectrum of what society views as interesting and not interesting to guys. There's nothing wrong with liking a good show, and no one can dictate what i like. If it interests me, i'll give it a chance. Granted, i probably wouldn't have gotten interested in this show in the first place without it being an internet hit.

/ponyrant
So am I free to use this one? :D

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Man i dont know which one too choose!?
To keep that awesome one of filly dash flying...
To use the one i have now of the omgomgomgomg

If only there was a good scene with filly dash and her cool spiky hair that could be made into a gif
That would seal the deal. :(

What should i use guys?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Filly Colgate at 11:20 :3

I just quoted you so I could see my sig x)

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
@ph00t: I liked your response to that article and I've got to say when I read that article at first I thought it was this article:
http://theauthorsapprentice.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/confound-these-ponies/
Apparently this is a different article and it makes me wonder if the newer article on ED took that "innocence" bit from the article in the link.

@Lash: Was it WOW?
I've seen on ED that there's a couple of MLP groups/guilds (whatever they're called since I've never played WOW).

Edit Edit: Wow! I've never noticed that before. guessing he does like MLP. (derpy me, he said that he was a fan of the show on the home page; I should learn to read first:facepalm:). not sure if he likes the CMC or not though. guessing not.

@Slush: Somehow that comic looks like it's right up your alley with some of the other images you've shown.
Edit: Wow. when you posted this I was surprised that he actually updated again. :p

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Quick! Dr. Fluttershy, get the man a pony avi, stat!

@Phantom it's something called League of Legends.

EDIT: Dangit! I would read that article, but i gotta go. I'll read it tomorrow.
Nite, bronies.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

Ha.
Yes! you showed up here!

Wait a minute..
Your avatar....

O.o

Not ponies.
I know it should be Rarity, but I'm gonna be rocking the Shiki pic for a bit since I'm playing T.W.E.W.Y for the 5th time XD.

Trust me I'm Rarity at heart <3

So what goes on today my fellow bronies?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I know it should be Rarity, but I'm gonna be rocking the Shiki pic for a bit since I'm playing T.W.E.W.Y for the 5th time XD.

Trust me I'm Rarity at heart <3

So what goes on today my fellow bronies?
More Rarity? I remember when she used to be...rare...

TWEWY is a legit choice if you aren't gonna use pony. As long as you go eventually.

This weekend, I've been on a roll helping people out emotionally. Cleared the excess salt out of my system by going back and seeing my family/old friends from a while back.
It's been good. And now it's finally time for me to head back. (How long ago did I say I was leaving, Mink?)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Not much Ori.
If you're here to stay, welcome! If you're a passerby, then that's too bad.

We have a chat room:
xat.com/brohoof
We watch episodes and other assorted goodies on there. You're always welcome to join. Welcome to the community.

And currently, i'm writing some of my 1K word essay. :-\
Music Business is stupid. Reason i'm doing it:

Promised myself i'd finish Art Of The Dress on guitar if i did half of it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
More Rarity? I remember when she used to be...rare...

TWEWY is a legit choice if you aren't gonna use pony. As long as you go eventually.

This weekend, I've been on a roll helping people out emotionally. Cleared the excess salt out of my system by going back and seeing my family/old friends from a while back.
It's been good. And now it's finally time for me to head back. (How long ago did I say I was leaving, Mink?)
I chose to like Rarity as soon as my friend showed me episode 1. She is mad stylish like me ;)

Thats nice that you were able to help your friends out. I had a huge family party in Ohio over the weekend. Now its Finals week at my school :X.

Not much Ori.
If you're here to stay, welcome! If you're a passerby, then that's too bad.
I'm here to stay ;)

We have a chat room:
xat.com/brohoof
We watch episodes and other assorted goodies on there. You're always welcome to join. Welcome to the community.
Roller linked me to the xat. I'm really excited for the remainder of the season. I watched episodes 1-21 in under 2 weeks, and I have made every single one of my friends fans of the show. We all have our own pony counterpart XD.

And currently, i'm writing some of my 1K word essay. :-\
Music Business is stupid. Reason i'm doing it:

Promised myself i'd finish Art Of The Dress on guitar if i did half of it.
I finished an essay that was due today at 2 am XD. It was a research paper that counted as my Writing classes final. It was quite boring lol.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
[yt]lqBoYdbODxM[/yt]
After the game is released, some time in the future, the source will be released along with it, and anyone who wants to try their hand at creating their own pony game will be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom