• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I actually think they will at least end season one with a multipart arc

Xyless

Smash Master
I wouldn't be surprised with a 3-part, but a 2-part is almost necessary, hopefully bringing back the elements or whatever.

That can't be the end of those elements.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
We know for a fact that Luna is coming back in Season 2. This show is probably going to have an overarching plot revolving around her and the Elements somehow.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Tonight in the Xat: Old-but-not-too-old-but-not-well-known memories.

Glover is going to be streamed in the Xat sometime next week, if anyone wants to go watch.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Tonight in the Xat: Old-but-not-too-old-but-not-well-known memories.

Glover is going to be streamed in the Xat sometime next week, if anyone wants to go watch.
I randomly spout the games that carved my past in stone on the 64 outside of the big three (Mario, LoZ, and Pokemon) and now watching videos of Glover? Do this next friday if possible, I should be living in San Antonio by then, I wish not to miss this cherishable event.

Also if NOPONY has ever played Conker's Bad Fur Day, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, Iggy's Reckin' Balls, Chameleon Twist 2, Rayman 2 The Great Escape (Who could forget Globox's terrifying War Dance?), or Tonic Trouble.

Ah'm disappoint.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
For the sake of completeness, you could say Mink referred me since I clicked his sig.

vZakat

Half Genie
No one referred me to this thread. I saw it when it was in the pool room before I was a brony. Ihavespaceballs got me interested in the show, so if anything he's the one who referred me. I still say no one brought me here though.

It's very much possible to have character development in an episodic show. Just saying.

Also, can someone link me to the xat chat thing so I can bookmark it and join everyone sometimes?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
im going to use the fact that raptor posted here against him somehow

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's the one major issue the show has as of right now, which I have a feeling they're going to work on in the second season.
We can only hope.

LMAO
This tree convo is so awesome.
"She's not a tree Dashy" - Pinkie.
Win.
The way Pinkie delivered the line is why I enjoyed that part. It was so matter-of-fact about an incredibly ridiculous conversation that it was funny. Plus, she called Rainbow Dash "Dashy". <3

I wouldn't be surprised with a 3-part, but a 2-part is almost necessary, hopefully bringing back the elements or whatever.

That can't be the end of those elements.
True.

We know for a fact that Luna is coming back in Season 2. This show is probably going to have an overarching plot revolving around her and the Elements somehow.
There's a reliable source that says Luna is coming back, along with the elements?

As for the end of season one, I'm expecting one of two things to happen:

1. A season ending episode or two involving the Grand Galloping Gala.
2. Another regular episode that follows the examples of the rest of season one.

Of course, I'd love to be wrong and be surprised.

bad fur day is awesome
So much this.
Also, I've been meaning to give Glover a try. A store nearby sells the cartridge, and my 64 is in working condition.

=====

On another note, I'm both upset and pleased at myself.

This morning, I ate a bowl of Applejacks for breakfast...with some applejuice to drink.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
NKB, that's a good av. I never played bad fur. My family hated me and i wasn't allowed to play those games. Went to a catholic school until like, high school. So i wasn't allowed to do anything cool until i was... 14. I don't remember when fur day came out, but it was before then. High school started in 04.

D

Deleted member

I haven't played bad fur day until recently since I didn't own a N64 until recently.
still totally worth it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
<3 bad fur day, I still think it's hilarious how they got that game out of the cute sweet Conker from Diddy Kong racing :D

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I have a question if you had to spend 24 hours of your day with a pony from the show, who would you pick.

If you have something like school or work then presume that the pony follows you there.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'd go on adventures with Dashy of course.
We'd do so many cool things. She's probably let me ride her and we could fly.
She'd be like the coolest.
friend.
ever.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dragoon, you're basically asking which is our favorite pony. :p

Of course, I'd hang out with Applejack. We always have rodeos down here in San Antonio, so I'm sure she'd love it.

But if not Applejack?
...probably Photo Finish, because hearing her talk was ridiculously entertaining.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
RedHalberd, best Florida player.

I'd hang out with Dash, obviously.
But maybe I'd hang out with Twilight...a day with the second strongest magic in Equestria...can get someone somewhere.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
bad fur day is awesome
Good... Still cool in my book, along with Everypony else.
Also... WHY CAN'T I STOP LISTENING TOO ROCK SOLID/IT'S WAR WHEN I'M NOT LISTENING TO TECHNO!?

This morning, I ate a bowl of Applejacks for breakfast...with some applejuice to drink.
This quote made me learn something about myself today, Never brush your teeth in the shower while being half asleep.
It took me 20 seconds to realize I was washing my hair with Toothpaste.

Bad fur day war MM anyone?

I was so beast with that. Let's do it at Genesis!
I don't know about Genesis, but done. Atleast whenever we can. All I did was PLAY Multiplayer with 2 of my friends. I dominated everytime. Great to have a challenge everynow and then.
(Infact I was playing this game last year)

This is happening. This boat is real.
Good... GOOD... GOOOOOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom