• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

argh for some reason every time I see "fluttershy" I read it in the accent of photo finish.

Xenotet

Smash Rookie
idk what you're talking about, pinkie pie has some great gifs out there lol
jumping around, licking her face, etc

But still, there are never enough though...

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i love mlp :[. should i be ashamed? or embrace its epic poniness? i feel like such a brony tho >_>

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm pretty bitter than Rainbow Dash has like the most action pack gifs...

Pinkie Pie is clearly the best.
Tell me about it... Around 5 AM a month back, a Ponychan user from 4chan came by and posted atleast 300+ images. And they were in categories, Wallpapers, Lol and I think the last category was random or crossover.

Anyways, during the wallpapers. Throughout all the wallpapers he posted (around 70 or so) probably more then 30+ of them were RD and the rest was the other 5. I asked for some good pinkie ones, only one he had was some empty Pink BackGround that even I can make in GIMP, and all I needed now was A random image of Pinkie to slap on there.
Though he did give me two good Matrix ones.. But I never watched The Matrix so I didn't use them as my wallpaper so I wouldn't feel like a hypocrite.

Nothing personal against RD fans, just the world as it is kinda annoys me.

Lets use Borderlands as an example here. (Not good at examples anyways)
Roland - Heavy Artillery Black
Lilith - The Boobs Of the cast
Brick - Quiet Muscle Head
Mordecai - Cool Looking Sniper.
Now for where i'm going with this, it's basically most people always taking the obvious liking to Mordecai simply cause he's Cool looking being a Sniper, his Quotes, Pet etc.
Almost everything about him screams "Pick me for your first playthrough 14 year old ADD Kid cause i'm awesome!"
For RD she's the Tomboyish, doesn't take **** from anyone, breaks the rules and goes with the flow kind of pony. Of course knowing 4chan and other sites like Deviantart you'll see the most shipping/Best Art/Fappery people search for with having RD in the center of it all, which is why currently every Brony sees RD as a lesbian.

Hell even in Cupcakes, possibly an act of "I hate RD being cool, Lets kill her off with the toon of the group and make said toon an insane Hannibal"

For tl;dr
Age isn't a factor for the internet/video games when it comes to something being badass, they will most likely get the most attention, while the others get less. Of course there's still atleast the occasional few hundred people liking the other cast members. But sadly sometimes it's out of pity, or just cause they don't feel like being in the "In" group and go with a change of character for themselves.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I picked the dude with the turret. That **** is broooooooooken.

There we go, Slush. Too good!!!!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Since I'm only on episode 9, I was wondering if there are going to be anymore awesome scenes of Pinkie Pie to make gifs out of?

Scenes as epic as the RD or AJ ones I've seen throughout this thread?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Pinkie has some of the best scenes to make gifs out of. Most people are just RD fans.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Since I'm only on episode 9, I was wondering if there are going to be anymore awesome scenes of Pinkie Pie to make gifs out of?

Scenes as epic as the RD or AJ ones I've seen throughout this thread?

There are some good pinkie pie scenes in episodes 15, 20, and possibly a couple in 21.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
OMFG!!!!!! WHY WAS I NOT WARNED ABOUT HOW ****ING FUNNY EPISODE 9 WOULD BE!!!
Like when Pinkie Pie sings her song for the second time while Twilight dreams was funny but then it reached an all time high when she made Fluttershy with the male voice sing it. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

I'm glad I choose Pinkie as my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom