• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Her eyes are really cute too. I think her naive nature just gets the best of me though. I have never seen anyone get so amazed over a smore. "oooo"
This. So much this. I could quote you all day, SSG.
Hence, Look Before You Sleep as fav epi.
You were gone for so long, Twi' was getting lonely

=

I'm at a stand still at which anime I should catch up on
Else I'm on a drawing binge

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Tosh is meh.
Something to watch while bored, and that's about it.

It's a horrible show otherwise.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Been watching/recently watched the following:

In the middle of Death-note. Wife wanted to watch it. It's okay. :shrug:

New Doctor Who. Can't recommend the reboot series enough. So good.

Just finished up the second season of Sons of Anarchy. Not too bad. Not great, but a fun diversion.

Went through all of Monk, finished that about a month ago.

Finished up Torchwood last month too. Torchwood is a spinoff from new Doctor Who (and an anagram!). First season is rubbish. Second is better. Third is pretty good. Watch Doctor Who first.

That's all I can think of right now.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
He's talking about me. He probably couldn't give 2 ****s less about the character because he's such a *****.

Personally, I like kirby and he's my MT main
besides pocket wolf

And pikachu is gonna get destroyed at hobo next month. Be ready for the ****** of the century, leaf~

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So powerful that she can carry ursa minor back to where it came from???

"uh, I can't, I never have. No one can vanquish an Ursa Major. I just made the whole story up to make me look better." --Trixie

If you wanna know a unicorn pony who's great and powerful, Check this!

Who do you think this pony is, eh? Here's a closer look...

It's TWILIGHT SPARKLE. Period.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
doctor whoof. duh

Personally, i'm not COMPLETELY sure why i like some of the stuff i like (my love for ponies is pretty sound, don't worry)

Whatever is usually interesting to me and doesn't really conflict with any personal preference of mine is what i like (in other words, it's incredibly depending on my bias, and i don't mind a bit)

Doctor Who is fun to watch cuz of all the crazy stuff in it. crazy interests me.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
doctor whoof. duh

Personally, i'm not COMPLETELY sure why i like some of the stuff i like (my love for ponies is pretty sound, don't worry)

Whatever is usually interesting to me and doesn't really conflict with any personal preference of mine is what i like (in other words, it's incredibly depending on my bias, and i don't mind a bit)

Doctor Who is fun to watch cuz of all the crazy stuff in it. crazy interests me.
Kinda forgetting, but this is on britain right?

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
yes, the show's British.

Okay, i'm not sure there's a going off the deep end for loving ponies, but my girlfriend may be flirting on that line if it exists.

She's been pushing mlp to practically anyone that she comes in contact withRight now, she's literally trying to get her grandparents to watch it. I'm not trying to diss ponies in any way, but do y'all think this is going a smidgeameter overboard?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That happened to one of my friends that I introduced to the show. Eh, it happens.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Sup guys!
How are yall tonight?
Kinda meh.
Gonna try and start my next drawing, which makes me nervous that it'll bomb.

why does everypony like doctor who? and why are there like a bajillion crossover fanfics with FiM?

doctor whoof is not an answer
I never said anything about liking Dr. Who. Although I also never said anything about hating him either.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
My problem is that I already have OP on my to-watch list and I'll be lucky if I even get far on it. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom