• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Doctor Who does get into some creepy *** ****.

One episode that comes to mind is 'Blink' (season 3. Episode...11?). It's a brilliant episode.

Creepy is the last few episodes of Season 1, "The Empty Child" and "The Doctor Dances". Which also introduces my favorite character, Captain Jack.

And then the first 2 episodes of season 6 (most recent season, still airing) were creepy as hell too.

To sum up: Most episodes written by Steven Moffat are god damn brilliant and creepy.

Season 4's episodes by him are the best, along with Blink.

EDIT: I'm talking series reboot. I haven't gotten around to old Who yet.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
BLINK

one of my faaaaavorite episodes :D

Tbh, i really haven't seen alot of Doctor Who episodes. and all the ones i've seen are pretty scattered about the seasons.
What's more, i'm not even sure which epsidoes go with which seasons, and i have very little knowledge about the events in the show's canonical timeline.

Regardless, i watch it and i love it :p

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Starting with the first episodes of the new series isn't a bad place to start.

It starts fresh, and you don't need any prior knowledge of the original series at all. It continues from that series, but you don't need to know anything about it to enjoy the reboot.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
ReBoot was great, it was probably one of my favourite shows growing up. I wouldn't mind getting some DVDs to watch, it's been so long since I've seen it.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I vaguely remember Reboot (here was aired at pretty much the same time as Beast Wars, which was the ****). And I didn't liked Gargoyles at all, probably because it was barely aired.

I want MLP to be aired in Latin America....

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I vaguely remember Reboot (here was aired at pretty much the same time as Beast Wars, which was the ****). And I didn't liked Gargoyles at all, probably because it was barely aired.

I want MLP to be aired in Latin America....
Gargoyles is amazing. It was well written, and dark for it's time. ESPECIALLY since Disney produced it.

Give it another go. Season 2 is the best. Ignore season 3, Goliath Chronicles. That's when the original writer was kicked from the series, and the show went downhill.

Seriously, season 3 is god awful.

Are you sure? Because Amazon says otherwise.

Now I need money.

I wonder how long ago those came out. I remember looking not terribly long ago (maybe a year or two) and found nothing.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I don't remember Reboot at all. I probably didn't have Cartoon Network at that time. I do remember Beast Wars, somewhat. Was never too into it. Gargoyles were cool, but I never did figure out when they aired. I remember watching Megaman at like 6am on Sundays xD

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Digimon is amazing, although the dubbing wasn't too great (especially Tamers). I love watching them in Japanese though, in fact I just re-watched them last Summer. Although I've never been able to decide which season is my favourite, it's too hard to choose.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
season 2 was definitely my favorite.

And yeah, the dubbing wasn't too great, but it was a great show (especially when you're 8 years old X3)
Is it still going?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
It's either Adventure 01 (Season 1) or Tamers (Season 3) for me, but I like all four of the first seasons. I've never seen Savers (Season 5), and there is a 6th season currently running called Xros Wars, but I haven't seen that either. I also don't plan to, I'm content with the first four seasons and the video games.

And the dubbing was soooo bad for Tamers, I can't believe my younger self didn't realise it at the time. :laugh:

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
while i didn't mind most of the voices, me and my little bro both made fun of Takato's voice so much XD

Also, i LOVE some of the Digimon videogames.

Digimon World 2
Digimon Rumble Arena
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Digimon World 4

Best Digimon games EVER

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I never played Rumble Arena 2 or World 4, but I can certainly attest to the greatness of the other two. World 1 is still my favourite though, and World 3 is really good too. I wish they still made good Digimon games like these. :c

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
In Mexico, Digimon (the first one) is God Tier.
Amazing dub and quality BGM.

It was outstandingly amazing.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
good ... digimon ... games?

i feel like my iq dropped just typing that.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
some of you may have already seen this, but somepony ripped background music from the episodes and uploaded it on youtube. here are some good ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciPVor5f0OU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz2YvNGB1Ys&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cy9gNE_vIE&feature=related
Instrumental CMC Theme/Luna's BGM still the best, clearly.

Dear me, I haven't seen ReBoot in so long that I'd forgotten what it was called. I was but a tyke then, but I remember following it religiously.
I never got into Digimon past the first few seasons/movies though..And never any games.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
So powerful that she can carry ursa minor back to where it came from???

"uh, I can't, I never have. No one can vanquish an Ursa Major. I just made the whole story up to make me look better." --Trixie

If you wanna know a unicorn pony who's great and powerful, Check this!

It's TWILIGHT SPARKLE. Period.
Very true words

Also another great answer for most powerful unicorn

This. So much this. I could quote you all day, SSG.
Hence, Look Before You Sleep as fav epi.
You were gone for so long, Twi' was getting lonely
That makes me so happy knowing that she would miss me. I wouldn't cheat on her ever. She's too special! :D

Needs to appear in a show. One look at him and Rainbow Dash would be like, "Whats a Wonderbolt?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom