• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I think I remember 4chan pointing that out a few months ago. Infact... That same equation is on a chalkboard when Twilight is telling the CMC her cutie mark story.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Luna too good. Celestia should've just banished them all to the moon.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
He really really REALLY needs more episodes about him. Especially after the Owl's Well That Ends Well ep.
I really honestly didn't like that episode at all.....besides Dastardly Spike. Too good X3

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Now some ponies like Espy can't complain that their favorite mane pony doesn't get much screen time.

Now Leaf and Mink can complain that there isn't much RD screen time.

I do find it weird that Fluttershy doesn't have the second most screen time out of the mane 6.

Stratford

Smash Champion

Phantom Gamer

To be fair:

Number of episodes dominated by pony is similarly evenly split:
1. Twilight - 12
2. Rarity - 3
2. Rainbow - 3
2. Pinkie Pie - 3
2. Fluttershy - 3
6. Applejack - 2
What extra episode centered around RD? Griffon the Brushoff?
And what episode wasn't counted towards Applejack?

Ryo242

Smash Ace
-Makes a link to hold onto all the pending chapters of his ponyfic, knowing full well that people will be able to read them here-

Okay, some rules so you don't overreact to things. Or you can overreact, just make sure it's funny.

1. The ponies in Ponyville are always friendly, especially of celebrities.
2. There is no shipping in this.
3. There is no violence in this.
4. It's always a work in progress.

Chapter One: Arrival
Chapter Two: Rumors
Chapter Three: Uncontrolled
Chapter Four: Prophecy
Chapter Five: Apples
Chapter Six: Meetings
Chapter Seven: Surprises
Chapter Eight: Darkness
Chapter Nine: Judgment
Chapter Ten: Wish
Final Chapter: Dawn

Main story done! Have fun, don't get eaten.

Anyway, feel free to um.. wait, it's hard to give suggestions.. >_> Just ignore me while I pace around.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
How late in the season do you think they are going to wait to show Luna again? What do you think she will be like personality wise?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have a deviantart but I used it to write a mediocre fanfiction about a Manectric. lol
Other than the broken wing Rainbow Dash plot, I haven't really thought of anything for FiM.
Talk to me if you ever want. I've done several fics already, and I feel like I may know what I'm talking about.

Now some ponies like Espy can't complain that their favorite mane pony doesn't get much screen time.
Now I can just be more specific. There needs to be more Applejack-centered episodes.
There's only two.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Talk to me if you ever want. I've done several fics already, and I feel like I may know what I'm talking about.
I haven't really worked on it since January tbh. lol
Atm, I am writing dialogue for that one individual who is making the MLP rpg. Long story short, I was very lucky that he wanted me to work on this.

Back to the Pkmn fanfiction. I like my character alot. Only problem I find with this story is that it I feel like it makes her powerless and meek. I want her to be likable but I don't think the rate its going it is gonna happen.

added note:
Twilight has the most screen time cause she so loved. ^^

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Trying to draw. Not very good.

I think I should stick to music x)

Phantom Gamer

How late in the season do you think they are going to wait to show Luna again? What do you think she will be like personality wise?
All I can tell is that Luna's first (and hopefully not her only) episode should be within the first 7-8 episodes.

Now I can just be more specific. There needs to be more Applejack-centered episodes.
There's only two.
I'm not trying to pick on just you Espy. I did say some ponies here.
You're just the only example I could think of ATM.

Also two things:
1. You've already done several fics?! I only knew roughly about one of them and didn't know you did another one.

2. In regards to Applejack-centered episodes how is there only 2? That screen time blog said there was 3 Applejack-centered episodes? Which one aren't you counting?
Trying to draw. Not very good.

I think I should stick to music x)
You should show me some of your drawings Rei.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I haven't really worked on it since January tbh. lol
Atm, I am writing dialogue for that one individual who is making the MLP rpg. Long story short, I was very lucky that he wanted me to work on this.

Back to the Pkmn fanfiction. I like my character alot. Only problem I find with this story is that it I feel like it makes her powerless and meek. I want her to be likable but I don't think the rate its going it is gonna happen.

added note:
Twilight has the most screen time cause she so loved. ^^
Eeyup.

Also because she's the main character or something.

Let's see.. It's hard to make characters likeable, but you can make them easier to identify with. They need to have real problems, ones that the readers will read and think to themselves: "I understand.. I'm rooting for you." Sorta thing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@PG: Applejack only has a single episode completely to herself. She plays decent sized portions in two or three episodes as well.

But only a single episode to herself.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
@PG: Applejack only has a single episode completely to herself. She plays decent sized portions in two or three episodes as well.

But only a single episode to herself.
I liked the one where Rairty had the curlers in her hair. :3

Also, what is everyone watching now that its been a month since MLP season ended. I've been on a mad KoTH run.

Phantom Gamer

I've been mostly drawing stuff for ED's ATG.
I need to finish up on reading my fanfic as well as rewatch some pony episodes.

@SSGuy:
VVV

Dat Smile!

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I've been mostly drawing stuff for ED's ATG.
I need to finish up on reading my fanfic as well as rewatch some pony episodes.

@SSGuy:
VVV

Dat Smile!
Her eyes are really cute too. I think her naive nature just gets the best of me though. I have never seen anyone get so amazed over a smore. "oooo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom