• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
if i remember correctly through my exhausted haze, the fanfic was about applejack and rainbow dash, took place under a tree, and involved certain... objects.

ask espy dammit.
I was just asking if it was espy's fanfic or if he read to you one that's already on ED.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hipster Ajay looks hilarious.
Now they're doing hipster ponies all over.

Also, yay:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

I don't care, I seriously don't ****ing Care.
But trying to revive old memes is so plain Terrible! They need to stay dead FOREVEEEEER!

It's like a forced meme trying to revive a dead meme.

Its over 9000. I have not given that one a thought for awhile. I think it is pretty funny when you here some passing kid say that out of the blue. Which has happened to me quite a lot :/

Also, Kuraudo. How long will you be in the training grounds at genesis 2?

Stratford

Smash Champion
That's why I just write fanfiction.

I don't do MLP but I had this strange dream about FiM the other night. It's strange in the sense that it was like I made a complete episode on the top of my head.

So Rainbow Dash is yet again working on her next big stunt for trying to impress the Wonderbolts, this time it goes completely wrong and during the process she ends up breaking one of her wings. She finds herself unable to fly for a while and she ends up going insane from Bordum because of it. (Dealing with Pinkie Pie trying to cheer her up, assisting Twilight/Rarity to pass the time.) She stresses so much over not being able to fly that she takes it out on Scootaloo who as we know looks up to her. She also wanted to try and cheer her up. It makes Scootaloo really upset and Rainbow Dash starts to realize her nasty attitude brewing. (Thanks to Twilight pointing it out)

In the end, she apologizes to everyone who she got upset at and her wing repairs perfectly making her very excited. Twilight writes to Celestia that Rainbow Dash learned that good patience will always reap great rewards.

That was basically what my dream was. Was pretty cool since it was the first time I had a dream in a long time. I never have dreams. (What do you think of this plot idea? :3 )
That's a really solid plot. I'm pretty sure that if you put that plot in with a pile of plots from season one episodes that I hypothetically hadn't seen and I read through them, I wouldn't be able to pick out which one was your dream.

And yes, Lash. June 8th, I go back to Fluttershy :3
My birthday!

In all honesty at this point I'm just posting pictures here so I can find them again...

:( ... but so adorable.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Man, does anyone still have the sig of that?
I'd like to copy what i said for documentation.

Who was writing it for me?
It better be named The Mink Fantasy.

Going to bed now.
Praying for fantasy.

edit:
Whoa Hipster-Jack
I've got it.

if i remember correctly through my exhausted haze, the fanfic was about applejack and rainbow dash, took place under a tree, and involved certain... objects.

ask espy dammit.
Objects? Dear god.

Espy's fanfic is really good.

Has everyone seen San Antonio's PR?

:phone:
I have, actually. Probably the best looking PR out there.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
SSG, the texture is pretty tight ^_^ I'm gonna put it over Blue MK and start using that >:D
Awesome. Send me your replays from this tournament if you can. ^^

SSG.
You write too?

Send me some stuff.
I have a deviantart but I used it to write a mediocre fanfiction about a Manectric. lol
Other than the broken wing Rainbow Dash plot, I haven't really thought of anything for FiM.

Ah, that sounds good. Let us know if you ever release more of your pony stuff :3

Anypony play MvC3 online?
Hopefully I can make more characters and yeah, I play MvC3 online. If you have it for PS3, I can show you why Spencer is more bad *** than Dante.

Can you share it, please??
Yeah here's the link for everyone.

http://www.mediafire.com/?h95f4mct5g1c2u1

That's a really solid plot. I'm pretty sure that if you put that plot in with a pile of plots from season one episodes that I hypothetically hadn't seen and I read through them, I wouldn't be able to pick out which one was your dream.
Well thanks! This comment made me happy. For Season 2 I just wish for some of the following to happen.

-A similar plot where Dash fractures her wing happens.
-Celestia gets really angry about something. (always wanted to see that.)
-Return of Gilda/Trixie/Zecora/Luna
-More Colgate or Pokey Pierce

Ryo242

Smash Ace
dangit, i couldn't resist john's sig XD You seriously got me with that

never said i didn't like Ho-oh. Heck, i have a plushie of him (realllllly wish i had a lugia plushie tho too :() Still, Lugia > Ho-oh imo
I never got one of Lugia.. I do have the statuette of Ho-oh though. If I did have to pick between them, I prefer the fire bird more. Lugia's cool, but he's not a fire type so that's kinda the only thing holding him back.

Although with the release of Black and White, I did have some new favorites. Doredia is just way too adorable, and Ulgamoth is like the Bug Pokemon of my dreams. And then there's Sazandora and Wargle, Musharna and Chandera... And Bachuru. That thing is the most ridiculously adorable bug I've ever seen.

IT'S. JUST. SO. DAMN. CUTE.

GET SWARMED BY THE CUTENESS!

*starts to foam at the mouth*

Also, I am using their Japanese names because I like some of the names better.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Its over 9000. I have not given that one a thought for awhile. I think it is pretty funny when you here some passing kid say that out of the blue. Which has happened to me quite a lot :/

Also, Kuraudo. How long will you be in the training grounds at genesis 2?
Until Genesis 2. Until I'm ready to break through 3 rounds of pools. This is going to be my biggest challenge yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom