• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Do you have them on Brawl Vault? or whatever that place is.
No. I haven't put them up. I don't really want to put them up yet. It sounds like a dumb reason but I want to make more stuff first before uploading. I really want to make a FiM stage but I have no inspiration. Plus all I am good at is just recoloring.

If you really want them, I can set a media fire up for you.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
No.
But tonight everypony's going like 100mph.

I have to pack for vegas and shee.

and SSGUY.
I'm working on an MLP Yoshis.

Don't steal this from me -.-

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
fellow twilight, ssg, i love you so much for this <3

the idea of streaming someone drawing ponies~ can't escape my mind

well starting saturday morning, i'll be gone on a road trip for two weeks (to Manehatten, Filly York)
bringing laptop with the whole season and sketchbook
hopefully i can get some hotel internets and catch up

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
and SSGUY.
I'm working on an MLP Yoshis.

Don't steal this from me -.-
I ain't gonna (< native redneck language) do Yoshi for anything. I want to work on characters that I play as. That's another reason why I don't want to upload. I don't want to steal some of your thunder either.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Hey, i was wondering if anyone could make this into an avi for me.

Hmm.. That's a pretty cute Spike Im-

OH GOD, IS THAT HIS BONER?
Oh wait, Had to look closer to notice it isn't.

Vectors are so trippy.
Ponibooru loves to make absurd resolution vectors. It annoys the hell out of me sometimes.
Yeah... they're quite annoying, but I only save most of the Colgate vectors and a couple from Deviantart since the thumbnail (I think) is smaller and still a vector before I click the image to see it's literally 15x bigger.
You see this gif? It's saved, If only Pinkie can blush.

Y U NO RARITY YOSHi?
Vinyl Scratch, than other ponies.

I keep forgetting to download Photoshop since GIMP 2 stopped working almost 5 weeks ago.
And yeah, Mink's already done a Pinkie Pie Yoshi. and I asked about a Vinyl Scratch on around a month ago.

I SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ENDING RESULTS.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Just send me the Colgate MK then :3 She's mah favorite color scheme and I wanna use her this weekend :33333

Sorry, Mink. I'll probably get busy soon enough and you can catch back up or pass me again<3

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
You should be happy Steam. I even said if I really wanted to I could've passed you by in post count a while ago

Yeah i have a few yoshis to make.
and 2 zss.
and 2 mk.
and a sonic.
<3~
You remembered. :awesome:

the idea of streaming someone drawing ponies~ can't escape my mind
Let me tell you Geo I really would've liked to stream my Luna drawing, but alas I don't have any streaming stuff. :urg:

OH GOD, IS THAT HIS BONER?
Oh wait, Had to look closer to notice it isn't.
Nope. It's unfortunately the outline of the grass against his body.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
You should be happy Steam. I even said if I really wanted to I could've passed you by in post count a while ago
I am happy. and i'm definitely not gonna argue on that. you could have swept by me on several occasions >.> you're awesome anyway tho ;P

EDIT: i just can't get over my avi. squeeeeeeeee~ ^_^ thanks again, Rei.

Reizilla

Me too :/ Can't wait to see what my first pony drawing looks like xD

Phantom Gamer

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
kinda wish i was good at art related things...
That's why I just write fanfiction.

I don't do MLP but I had this strange dream about FiM the other night. It's strange in the sense that it was like I made a complete episode on the top of my head.

So Rainbow Dash is yet again working on her next big stunt for trying to impress the Wonderbolts, this time it goes completely wrong and during the process she ends up breaking one of her wings. She finds herself unable to fly for a while and she ends up going insane from Bordum because of it. (Dealing with Pinkie Pie trying to cheer her up, assisting Twilight/Rarity to pass the time.) She stresses so much over not being able to fly that she takes it out on Scootaloo who as we know looks up to her. She also wanted to try and cheer her up. It makes Scootaloo really upset and Rainbow Dash starts to realize her nasty attitude brewing. (Thanks to Twilight pointing it out)

In the end, she apologizes to everyone who she got upset at and her wing repairs perfectly making her very excited. Twilight writes to Celestia that Rainbow Dash learned that good patience will always reap great rewards.

That was basically what my dream was. Was pretty cool since it was the first time I had a dream in a long time. I never have dreams. (What do you think of this plot idea? :3 )

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
This thread had like, 4 distinct conversations that it rotates though and then repeats.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
well, it isn't really so much as making them longer as it is making them bigger. they look super tiny to me imo. I know the arms start out small, but i just think you should make the hoove part of the arms bigger.

Reizilla

SSG, the texture is pretty tight ^_^ I'm gonna put it over Blue MK and start using that >:D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
We're in between seasons, what do you expect? :glare:
The "New episode airs > Meticulously analyzing every aspect of it to an almost psychotic degree" is one of those 4 conversations you lot cycle through.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
SSG, the texture is pretty tight ^_^ I'm gonna put it over Blue MK and start using that >:D
Thanks. I got Twilight MK for Blue MK. I think I'm gonna keep Colgate at White MK. Plus my Red MK I made (not pony related) is another one I like. Now I don't know what to use.

Phantom Gamer

Yeah, I think the hooves should've been bigger, but then again there's a couple other little things I would've done a bit differently. Oh well, it's still one of my best drawings I think.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What Spelt said.
Zaj is in California until the 8th of June, so don't expect him to post here until then, at the very least.

I suggested the title to him before he left. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom