• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Hmm was thinking more along the lines of
Cheer'lie the Science Mare

==

Edit: HOLY****TWILIGHT MADLOVEINTHIS INSTANTSAVE
HNx10G

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
i must keep my lead.

double posting for friendship :awesome:
Jesus! not this again Steam. :glare:

I am 30 behind PG.

now 29
Don't you start now too.

You guys, don't start this post count crap again.

If I come home from work and there are 15 new pages between Mink and Rei, someone is losing friendship sparkles.
This.

Plus I also don't need 15 new pages between Tofer and Steam either.

I think I'm gonna go with the 5th one. Maybe go to the first for a little while. And maybe if they come up with better poses, I'll do my OC and prank myself.
5th one looks good Rei.

How many of you guys have a Flankbook? lol

I do. Add me, I'm Z'zShy.
I do and I'll add ya.

===================================

Also that pony fighting game looks solid for now.
Here's hoping that it works out good.

Phantom Gamer

Also, since I've been rewatching a ton of stuff constantly (because I pretty much shuffle the entire Season on my media player every night before going to sleep), I've been catching a TON of errors in the animation and whatnot.

I flipped when I realize Scootaloo is missing her wings during the entire chicken chase scene in The Stare Master.
I'm sure there's many errors that I'm missing too.

As for the missing wings for Scoot in The Stare Master, I was aware of that one for quite some time ago when I read it in the comments when watching it on YT.

=======================================

Also in regards to my upcoming drawings I'm gonna be lazy and have them now as my Artist Training Grounds (ATG) submissions. Now with that being the case I messed up already with my order and have my Luna pic done already.

Speaking of which, PAGING Eryth and any other LUNA fans that requested a drawing of her. here's my Luna drawing that I did.

Side-note: She's eating a Papou fruit from the Kingdom Hearts series.

For messing up my order I'll do something a little extra, which Rei should like and here it is.
COLGATE be getting some wings! (what kind of wings though will be a mystery ^_^)

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Hey, i was wondering if anyone could make this into an avi for me.

What i really want is the pic to have transparency. However, everytime i try to give it transparency it ends up looking like this

I'm terribad with pretty much any editing system so, if someone could make this an avi with transparency that doesn't mess up the pic, that would be much appreciated.

Phantom Gamer

yup.
And I just got spike looking like yours Rei.

Edit:
@Steam: do you want the grass and clouds or not?

I see you SSG. make me smile :)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, that's about the extent of my PS skills though xD I'll get better some day.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Vectors are so trippy.
Ponibooru loves to make absurd resolution vectors. It annoys the hell out of me sometimes.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Oh yeah! SSG, YOU SAID YOU HAVE A COLGATE MK????!!?!?!?!?!?!? :33333333333333333333333333333333
Yeah. I just made it a few days ago. I think Colgate is awesome! She's my favorite background pony and Pokey Pierce is second. My Rarity Wario came out bad so I'm embarrassed to show it but Twilight and Colgate MK came out well.

yup.

I see you SSG. make me smile :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
YEah.
I have ALOT of poster Easter Eggs XD
You should be able to find alot of them.

and i've officially given up on being number 1 in here.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah. I just made it a few days ago. I think Colgate is awesome! She's my favorite background pony and Pokey Pierce is second. My Rarity Wario came out bad so I'm embarrassed to show it but Twilight and Colgate MK came out well.

Do you have them on Brawl Vault? or whatever that place is.

MInk, you're making this unfun :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom