• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goal is to be pranked :D

With such a pointy horn, Celestia I mean. I am surprised there are no images of her horn being used for a Shish Kebob.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I've seen your avi before Eryth. It was one of the Artist Training Ground submissions for day 3.
In fact it was one of the best ones for that day, good choice. :bee:

Also nice to see SSG here again since I haven't seen him much.
@SSG: Just want to say really like your avi. It makes me smile. :)
*insert that Stewie Griffin pic that I can't find* :mad:

And lastly if anypony says anything, yes I know Zaj had that as an avi pic before. Was the first one I saw him with too. :3

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Besides, we should love all creations and perhaps I suggest we flock the texas social thread. They seem to have been in need of some friendship epically a certain peach player there.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226443&page=121
I believe this is the thread all Texas people have been having some complaints about in the past.
Thank you.
First, you said a social thread. That link doesn't lead to a social thread.

Second, if you're talking about Ill that isn't the right thread. :oneeye:

Also I do love that FShy gif.
<3

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
First day of summer, now I can get some serious work done on my PMV. I just need an appropriate song, though.

Also, Wawity! :3

vZakat

Half Genie
I thought rachel was the undisputed worst in CS. That was one of the reasons I stopped caring about BB since rachel is the only character I like.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
@SSG: Just want to say really like your avi. It makes me smile. :)
Well thank you! That is usually the feeling I get when I see Twilight like that. She's so cute!

Btw, I have been playing around with photoshop this month. I have redone may of my old mods like my MK Twilight and even made new ones. (Colgate MK is so awesome)

I really think a FiM themed stage would be really cool but I am having trouble getting one started. I was thinking either PS1 or PS2 would be a cool place to do it since the stage transitions can make us more creative.

Any ideas?

vZakat

Half Genie
Throughout the whole show there has been very little rarity/dash interaction. I how we get more in season too.

I gotta post more so I can rise in the post ranks.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I haven't been here so long it doesn't matter how many posts I do. I will never catch up to the rest of you guys.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, you definitely are.
And since you are affiliated with a group in question your opinion doesn't count.

Actually, i can't even believe you would say something like that considering the amount of hate you guys receive.
seriously ... are you delusional or something.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
hate doesn't affect us, silly :pinkiepieface:

My friends irl have been trolling me ever since i became a brony, and i just laugh back every time they give me crap about it.

And yes, i seriously find bronies much better company than anime fans.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, it does.
People realize the laughing with them crap is just a ploy, and that's why they continue to do it. :awesome:

again, you are not.
Nowhere near.
Some might even say you're more annoying.
Which is sad because mlp is actually better than most anime by a pretty large margin.
too bad you have to go around acting like ******* and ruin it.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You guys, don't start this post count crap again.

If I come home from work and there are 15 new pages between Mink and Rei, someone is losing friendship sparkles.

Spelt is in charge while I'm gone.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
well you do :p

Also, was anyone watching MLP today @ 12:30? If you did, did you see the commercial with that annoying song about the HUB's summer showtimes? In one of them, Pinkie seriously said, 'are you ready for the birds and bees?'

Please tell me somepony saw this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom