• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>

Phantom Gamer

Ha, matt i haven't forgotten you.

You haven't been on AIM the last 2 days.

IM ME SOMETIME :D
:bee: :bee: Will do. Wanted to IM ya sometime soon.
If everypony must know I was somewhat sick between Saturday to Monday so that's messed up some of my schedule. :urg:

Edit:
Suuuuuuuure. I IM ya when it shows you're there, but all I get is nothing and ya go idle on me.
Make up your mind. :laugh:
JK

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, Im officially back. I plan on going through EVERY SINGLE POST that I missed on Thursday, and then making a massive post responding to a ton of them.

:ike: Prepare yourself.

Phantom Gamer

So guys, Im officially back. I plan on going through EVERY SINGLE POST that I missed on Thursday, and then making a massive post responding to a ton of them.

Oh my! I've got a feeling your post will take an entire page or two then. :grin:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@PG: probably

@tofer: Yes tofer, ALL of them.

You also need a manly avi again, Im starting to miss Big Mac/Gyllenhaal (not going to try and spell that right)

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
I watch glee. And I love it. And it's in no way related to MLP.

It (watching/liking glee) also doesn't mean you're gay (I believe that was covered a few days back).

That pic is great, mink.

Leaf's a *****.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont like Glee. Ive watched it multiple times and just dont see it. I dont hate it though, I mean, I have sat through multiple episodes and been fine, I just dont exactly enjoy or care much about it. I have nothing against people who do like Glee either.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I think it might have ricocheted off a pillar of salt and hit Lyra.

Stratford

Smash Champion
I emptied your fridge.

K.
So i've been drawing this:
[collapse="wallpaper"]
[/collapse]

and this is what i have:
[collapse="MINE"]

the below one needed boob shading, though the bottom cut off, so theres a third.

My bad for the sideways.
[/collapse]
Wow Mink, those are really well done.

Hahaha so good.

By popular demand, i had to make bigger boobs.

This is the best i could get.
I added shading though.

Always a good decision.

Yayy. We missed you, Gashi!

That's so cute. Angel's face is so good :)

SSG, I do not think fire would be very effective against it. I mean, fire against water and fire is a x0.5 reduction in power. It would be quiet difficult to kill it with fire.

Besides, we should love all creations and perhaps I suggest we flock the texas social thread. They seem to have been in need of some friendship epically a certain peach player there.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
SSG, I do not think fire would be very effective against it. I mean, fire against water and fire is a x0.5 reduction in power. It would be quiet difficult to kill it with fire.

Besides, we should love all creations and perhaps I suggest we flock the texas social thread. They seem to have been in need of some friendship epically a certain peach player there.
You now make a really good point....

Awesome Celestia avatar btw!

T-block

B2B TST

It's actually x0.25 of the power, since Fire is not very effective against both Fire and Water, so it gets halved twice.

Ryo242

Smash Ace

Technically, it would be at a x0.25 power level, with the drop of fire vs fire and fire vs water combined. Alternatively, I'd recommend using Rock moves or just Earthquake. That is the awesome.

>.> <__< Yes, I did have to do it. I'm good with flocking here, welcoming those that appear and LnTing any unhappy visitors as best as I can.

It's actually x0.25 of the power, since Fire is not very effective against both Fire and Water, so it gets halved twice.
I meant x0.5 for both water and fire each on their own which would have implied x0.25 when properly combined.
Probably poor wording yet again.

Texas thread?

We can work together.
We need the link.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226443&page=121
I believe this is the thread all Texas people have been having some complaints about in the past.

You now make a really good point....

Awesome Celestia avatar btw!
Thank you.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
That is actually a good Celestia avi. >:3 I be jelly, no jam..? tart... >_> margarine? I'll just say that it's cool and move on.

<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom