• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

vZakat

Half Genie
Last I heard, Tager was, like, the top character of the previous build of BB.
lolwut. In CT he was the worst character. In CS1 he was in b or something with litchi and bang at the top. I don't know where he is in CS2 but I know Makoto is top. She's like S+ tier or some retardedness.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Edit: referring to post #13369 from Halberd.
Man I've seen those top 2 comics a long time ago.

I like the part with Celestia coming in with rice krispy treats.
It reminds me of a part on the Simpsons when they go to a beach house (season 7).

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
O_o am i missing something here?

PG said something about rice krispy treats and john said something about a "letter from equestria foalcare services"
I see nothing like either of these in Redhalberd's post.

Phantom Gamer

I lost for those last few comics you showed Halberd. Especially Derpy being indestructible, Derpy = Broken Tier. :awesome:
There's two other pinkie pie deadpool comics that relate to that first one you posted, although I'm sure you knew that.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yay. I got my internets back.

That last comic was a bit long for me x)

Phantom Gamer

Then I've gotta ask does she even like MLP:FiM?

Otherwise Thursday might be like the Gala and not be what you'd hoped would happen.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
She's seen half of Griffon the Brush off and the Ticket Master and she's been going crazy over them. However, she's had no time to watch the other episodes, so she's been dying to see more episodes. so yes, she DEFINITELY likes MLP. In fact, she's the one who insisted coming over to my house to watch the rest.

EDIT: oh, i totally forgot! she's also seen all of the Best Night Ever, so she has seen one full episode.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Never get nerfed.
Still remain bottom tier.
Tager's design is just not one you can balance without destroying his overall feel.
Like a bunch of people think the easiest way to make him good would be to give him better normals but imo that would ruin his playstyle.
He's supposed to be a clunky giant who relies on scaring the opponent into doing something stupid in order to do real damage.
Making him good would just turn him into ... Potemkin.

She's still a *****.
She's super generic both design and personality wise, and her voice actor is probably the worst in blazblue ... but at least now she's fun to watch/play against. :urg:

And Tager may not be as good as Potemkin, but Tager looks so much better when he's hitting someone.
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I hope you're not talking about his design, because Tager is ugly as ****. :(

Oh and I still have problems with tager, i'm getting better (slowly) at handling the matchup but eh ... making him good would be death to me. Especially online. >_>

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Holy **** you guys.
I was gone for like, 3 hours.
-.-

My nap was a success.

Also, DVC, i know how to play Holy Orders.
I haven't looked into anything else.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol, mlp on cartoon network?
****ty channel continues to be ****ty channel.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
ah i see, well damn, i need double bass pedals for those kinds of pace

i don't play much but
GG: May / Anji
BB: Jin / Tsubaki

===

um . . . for all you fluttershy, my next work . . . that is if you don't want to look you don't have to

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I wonder if that e-mail is a hoax. MLP needs to bring back the greatness that Ed, Edd and Eddy destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom