• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
guys, i'm looking for a video downloader so i can dl the mlp episodes.

But i can't find a good one. Also, i have no idea what format would be good to download them. can anyone help me out?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
lawl @ the suggestion of a Texas social thread, like we're some normal average-sized state

And don't worry, I don't need to spam to gain the post lead. I'll have it by the end of the weekend at normal pace.

Don't get the Hub here...

There was something else... can't remember.

Oh yeah! SSG, YOU SAID YOU HAVE A COLGATE MK????!!?!?!?!?!?!? :33333333333333333333333333333333

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Keepvid is free. Just put the URL in and you're good.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

Ooops uplaoding 2nd one

Which one should i wear to vegas?
I can't decide :(

:( :(
Help me.
In the jacket picture, pretend the vest isn't there XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Tager's design is just not one you can balance without destroying his overall feel.
Like a bunch of people think the easiest way to make him good would be to give him better normals but imo that would ruin his playstyle.
He's supposed to be a clunky giant who relies on scaring the opponent into doing something stupid in order to do real damage.
He's supposed to be whoever the hell they want him to be.

Making him good would just turn him into ... Potemkin.
Wrong. Making him good would make him better than Potemkin in every single way.

She's super generic both design and personality wise, and her voice actor is probably the worst in blazblue ... but at least now she's fun to watch/play against. :urg:
Who cares? She's still a ***** regardless of any positive qualities.

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I hope you're not talking about his design, because Tager is ugly as ****. :(
Now I know you've spit your bit. Tager looks so much cooler than anything Potemkin could ever dream of being. He also has a ****ing badass voice, and one of the coolest animations in the entire game during his distortion.

Oh and I still have problems with tager, i'm getting better (slowly) at handling the matchup but eh ... making him good would be death to me. Especially online. >_>
Please, please, PLEASE tell me you have CS for the PS3. I'd love to play you.

That'd be pretty awesome if that was the case.

Also, since I've been rewatching a ton of stuff constantly (because I pretty much shuffle the entire Season on my media player every night before going to sleep), I've been catching a TON of errors in the animation and whatnot.

I flipped when I realize Scootaloo is missing her wings during the entire chicken chase scene in The Stare Master.

Reizilla

Hmm, maybe I should get the 720p ones as well so I can take screen shots...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't know which ones I got from Prime, but they are incredible quality, and have absolutely no watermarks.

The only problem is that the audio is very low for some reason. Not a problem with headphones, but impossible to hear without them.

I may be a tad late, but:

I'm pretty hype.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yes, the screens are legit. The brony making the game is still in the testing stage, and the demo will only have the mane six being playable, but he's promising seventeen playable characters.
And Steam, technically, Fshy is my least favorite pony too.

Reizilla

I think I'm gonna go with the 5th one. Maybe go to the first for a little while. And maybe if they come up with better poses, I'll do my OC and prank myself.

vZakat

Half Genie
PONY FIGHTING GAME!!??!?!?!?!?! I'll have to keep my eye out for that.

Also, go with the vest mink. It looks pretty sweet.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The Love Ducks revolves around a paradise in which hundreds of brightly colored ducks float about all day quacking musical numbers. Despite being seemingly aimed at toddlers, the show has a certain trippy and psychedelic appeal.
Why hasn't Marc Brown (or anyone) made The Love Ducks a real show?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So I decided on my idea for the PMV. No theme in particular, but I'd just like to make it 2-4 minutes showing the best of the best in My Little Pony. I just need a song that just screams awesome, figuratively speaking, that is.

I need suggestions, please!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
How many of you guys have a Flankbook? lol

I do. Add me, I'm Z'zShy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom