• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
oh snaps, "pokey pierce / max", completely forgot about him, lovely bgponies/colts
pst, everypony, surprise birthday party
life of the party~

Ephyon

Smash Champion
pinkie pie has balloons as her cutie mark.
pokey pierce has a safety pin as his cutie mark and is shown popping balloons with his horn in call of the cutie.

balloons means party.
he pops balloons.
therefore, he's a party pooper
and probably wants to secret butt fun pinkie as well.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That, and the comic established that there's an awful lot of balloons at Twi's party.
Pokey Pierce knows where he's needed.

The levels at which the comic takes his commitment is friggin' hysterical. He ROCKETED into the sky just to pop some balloons. And he's wingless.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I recieved about 50 birthday messages... But nobody showed up on the hangout I asked them for.... Feels bad, pony...
Sorry about that didn't know. Happy Belated Birthday.

And then there could be the scenario where it turns out it really isn't true, I'm completely fine, and I STILL have the art.
You also will have me and Mink, Leaf. <3
Unless you're rejecting my proposal then I guess when Zaj dumps you then all you'll have is Mink and free art.

Does anybody else notice the little cloud Hub guy at the end of Equestria Girls looks similar to
?
While he does look a little like Kracko, I still didn't think that since there's a few differences between the two.

I take it all back. You're a complete monster.
I also still don't get it. :|
I don't get it either.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Probably cause it's black.
And you know the internet... Stereotypes towards Zecora being Black cause of being the odd on out and everypony being afraid of her.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
ONly one more week until I can get rid of this godless avatar!!!!!!!!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It does match my name, but I like to change my avatar and want to use a pony for a while first. Although, perhaps I'll change "kill" to "love" and draw a hat on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom