• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Also, here's Faust's take on spike...

Saw it, seems legit. Princess Celestia seems like she knows more about magic than Twilight, so it makes sense that she would be the one to teach Spike the sending spell.

I care, I like dragons :\
You're a cool person and don't let anyone else in this thread tell you differently. :cool:

[collapse=Image Dump]
[collapse=Hard Truths]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Confound these ponies]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Is this guy bucking serious?]
[/collapse]
[collapse=MAG-BUCKING-NETO]
[/collapse]
[collapse=My fellow Americans, it has been brought to my attention by top CIA officials that you are reading this in my voice.]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Misc. Ponies]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Now the REAL image dump can begin]
[collapse=Spike with the Power of the Flames now available for $4.99!]

[/collapse]
[collapse=REVENGEANCE]

"You deny your dragon its purpose! He yearns to bathe in the blood of your enemies...but you hold him back!"
"My Spike is a tool of justice."
"Well here's what happens when you bring a tool to a dragon fight! Admit you're a killer!"[/collapse]
[collapse=The Bard of Ponyville]
[/collapse]
[collapse=Sliding scale of NSFW]

[/collapse]
[collapse=Misc Spike]

[/collapse][/collapse][/collapse]

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Were there not warriors among the gods? Were they not all strong warriors in a way?
Aren't warriors normally commanded by the royalty?

so now we know that unicorns are the real racists
They all were, you idiot.

i think applejack should have been the leader
She can't think inside the chimney.

ALSO

rainbow dash planted her flag FIRST

you all saw it.
They were all planted at the same time. That's the point behind it all. They were shown in singular order for story flow obviously. Don't be twisting **** ala Leaf.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I thought it was understood that they all took place at the same time. They wouldn't have been able to show all of it simultaneously, their dialogue would've overlapped and we wouldn't have heard anything.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Woah, lol. I've never seen a response so hard-boiled.
I'm just going to go off saying that it was just those three (Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack) are the true reason that all of the hatred has been abolished. Unicorns have the royalty and such but, they don't have the kind of power that's strong and durable unless friendship and gratitude kicks in.

M!nt

Smash Champion
What's with Rarity's obsession with rocks, this is like the third time she fought over them.
I'm liking applejack and pinkies shenanigans, they're hilarious together.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It's been a while since I enjoyed Pinkie Pie.
She was so random that she was hard to follow, but she was brilliant this time.
I liked the episode. I wouldn't have it on my favourites, but it's definetly high tier at least.

Also, anybody else expecting more Starswirl, the Bearded references (even an episode?)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
seriously. zajice, you need to calm the **** down.

You're seriously too easy to troll, it' why you're a common target in the LoL thread.
They all were, you idiot.
She can't think inside the chimney.
They were all planted at the same time. That's the point behind it all. They were shown in singular order for story flow obviously. Don't be twisting **** ala Leaf.
This whole post was sarcasm, but the Bolded part is pretty much where you should've Noticed he was joking.

lol @ quoting tokyo to try to prove a point.
I pretty much lost too.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
This entire argument is meaningless anyway because it's pretty common knowledge John is an idiot.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
This whole conversation is gold.

btw, I'm guessing there will be no new episode next week, Imma rite?

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Pretty sure the correct name is Shivers.

She doesn't like *****ing.
Wow, i didn't think she'd have the ability to freeze other ponies on account of the broken horn, but i guess if there's a running freezer then maybe.

===

Also I'd think the unicorns would be more godlike than the pegasi on account of doing Celestia and Luna's job with the raising of the sun and moon.

john!

Smash Hero
This entire argument is meaningless anyway because it's pretty common knowledge John is an idiot.
^ THIS is obvious trolling, zajice

zajice calling me an idiot with a straight face sounds genuine and i have no way to know whether he's kidding or not. people say that all the time on the internet

but spelt saying that it's "common knowledge" is far more obvious trolling that anyone can detect

and the best part is that you thought that i was serious when i said "zajice, you need to calm down". i wasn't being serious. the joke's on you?

M!nt

Smash Champion
wut lol
How is that obvious, I fail at internet trolling interpretation and just gave up and now take everyone for srs.

john!

Smash Hero
well maybe it's because i already know that spelt is a troll.

i still can't fathom how much of a douchebag someone must be to sit down at their computer and call someone an idiot completely unprovoked. internet proving once again that people are *******s.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well obviously john wasn't being serious but zajice was being less serious and obviously i was just being super not serious but john was still being less serious than my super not seriousness.

Did I get that right, john?
feel free to make corrections where necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom