• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So Leaf was wrong
like always.

Unicorns were the royalty, pegasi were the warriors, and earth ponies were peasants. That makes a lot more sense than the Pegasi > everything.

Smart Cookie is the best name.

I wanted to bunch Dash when she said it should be the Rainbow Dash show.

My hypothesis is that Discord came into play AFTER all this. Celestia said he ruled until her and Luna stood up to him. Here, they all ruled themselves. Discord was a great conqueror obviously.

But that doesn't explain where he came from or where alicorns came from. OH WELL. KID'S CARTOON.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Princess Platinum
Commander Hurricane
Chancelor Puddinghead
Clover the Clever
Smart Cookie
???

I can't find out Fluttershy's name. Dash calls her Private Pansy, but that might just be an insult.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
The pony racism in the episode was also hilarious. Like how Rarity didn't want to arrive in her new land looking like a bedraggled Earth pony, or worse yet a rough and tumbled Pegasus.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The episode was good enough. Panicky Fluttershy is waaaaaaaay too d'aawww.

It's kinda cool to see some canon Equestrian mythology/history in the show.

john!

Smash Hero
so now we know that unicorns are the real racists

i think applejack should have been the leader (being stubborn and competitive) and pinkie should have been the follower (because she's outgoing and loves making new friends), instead of the other way around

ALSO

rainbow dash planted her flag FIRST

you all saw it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I did agree for a bit john, but if the earth pony leader was really like how she was portrayed then i think pinkie fits the bill better.

I like how starswirl got a shifty mention off the side. Derpy waved at us. And she was also speaking to her fanonically adopted daughter after the play!
Good episode, it sits up there with return of harmony

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Not to mention tay zonday

I'm surprised about the lack of the sisters in this. but looking back at it. it would have messed with the moral a bit.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, Applejack was the narm.
She was the goddamn NARM.

That automakes this episode a top 10er. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Depending on alicorn magic to solve everything without a lesson to be learned? Doesn't sound like something Celestia would teach.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Busy busy, she barely has time for her prized pupil, but at least makes the attempt to visit her in Ponyville.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Rainbow Dash is a thespian.

This was a good episode though, I really liked it a lot. The lack of a friendship report is odd, but this seems like it was really about Equestrian history and how the three different species of ponies learned to coexist and overcome racism (well, mostly, how come dragons still aren't allowed to vote or own property?). This also had some little moments that were good, like Derpy's cameo, and the exchanges between Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy ("Private Pansy" made me lol), and Pinkie Pie and Applejack (but then again, I just like when someone calls out Pinkie for being an idiot).

Of course I am drunk. I'll have to rewatch the episode when I'm sober and re-evaluate it.

vZakat

Half Genie
I don't know. Having a friend that's a subordinate is different than having a friend that's a peer. Not to mention that luna was gone for a thousand years. She seemed to know about friendship before luna returned anyway.

There are supposed to be another prince and princess appearing sometime. Perhaps they are friends with Celestia? Maybe this has something to do with the supposed marriage that's gonna happen? Perhaps Equestria isn't the whole planet but just a country/continent and there are others? Just throwing out random questions...

Also, here's Faust's take on spike...

Michelle Creber (the voice of apple bloom and singing sweetie belle) released a video of her singing a christmas song as apple bloom but now the video is private. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU so mad. :mad:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/12/applebloom-sweetie-belles-christmas.html

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Also, as far as we know, of what one domestic dragon we know of, all non-domestic dragons grew up greedy and estranged from society, voting, and property, having no care in the sort.

BSP

Smash Legend
Depends on how smart they are

I'm sure when Spike gets older the right way he'll be a fine citizen of ponyville...until he leaves I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom