• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm a pegasi and what is this.

I'll be watching that episode at 9am and both john and leaf aren't going to watch it because of a tournament!?
HOW FOOLISH ARE YOU???

Good luck tomorrow.

vZakat

Half Genie
Regarding those cupcakes, Ajay's has the M&M to go with the different apple colors (red, yellow, green). Honestly I think I'd like that one the best. Or maybe pinkies.

Also, before I saw the pic, I thought y'all talking about cupcakes meant something naughty. >_<

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i am 8 pegasi

im gonna be at a tourney too otherwise id probably watch the ep

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Regarding those cupcakes, Ajay's has the M&M to go with the different apple colors (red, yellow, green). Honestly I think I'd like that one the best. Or maybe pinkies.
Yeah, but it's still a weird choice. They really should've done something actually apple related.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Whats wrong with his post?

applejacks for best taste
twilights for best apperance

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I dunno man, the way I see it is that AJ is like M&Ms, they're sweet as much as they're simple. And how I already emphasize and adore the sweetness of simplicity since Twilight's birthday dress.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
It's just my opinion.

I understand that the whole cupcake is suppose to look like a bucket of apples and stuff, I just feel like it was a missed opportunity to actually have something for the character who's theme has a taste.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It's just my opinion.

I understand that the whole cupcake is suppose to look like a bushel of apples and stuff, I just feel like it was a missed opportunity to actually have something for the character who's theme has a taste.
Fixed.

Maybe the actual cupcake is apple flavored. Idk.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Alright, like I said, won't be there for the episode, and I'm calling it right now that something bad happen to the Pegasi for no apparent reason other than my own opinion and Murphy's Law.

So at this point in time now, let it be known that the pegasi have the highest apparent social status from that video.

Deal with it.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
ah man, i missed waiting for a new episode each Saturday and talking with y'all about it prior to the episode.

It's so good to be back /)^3^(\
Okay, I've been trying to ignore this thread as hard as I could to avoid any spoiler that you might bring. But I'm making a small break.
If you didn't send me that friend request, I'd never notice Lash is back.
Nice to see you again (and best of the wishes for your recovery if you still have to do any).

back to ignore.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's pony time. :applejack:

Reused Pinky yell via Twilight made me lol good. There was absolutely no reason for that audio.
Also, this lore lesson by Spike is juicy.

I'm so amazingly happy that it's just a flashback using the cast. Awesome. :applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Pegasusususususus~

Chancellor think outside the box, think inside the chimney

OMG reused Twilight being rode

Spot on Pinkie

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The Pinkie Applejack pairing and character roles are amazing. My favorite pairing of the three for sure.

The fanfics. You can FEEL the writer's boners. :applejack:

Great episode. Just fantastic.
Also, I wonder what Luna and Celestia were doing the entire time all this historical **** went down. They clearly existed during the blizzard. :applejack:

Oh, and Applejack's Season 2 attendance is STILL 100%.
Also, nopony made a report this episode.

Another episode called The Last Roundup is also confirmed from the DVD of The Friendship Express.
How much I wish for it to be an Applejack episode.

I wonder when she'll get one again. :<

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I like how they were able to split the six evenly into three idiots and three sensible ponies, that made the arguing funnier.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
The pairings were the lovable typical foils of the other. Pinkie got the best of it.
Well guess I'll apply the same logic of the princesses needing the subjects themselves to learn the values themselves, which is the solution to the problem at hand and keep it solved.

Unicorns were responsible for changing night/day? What about Luna/Celestia? There was a flag of them with the moon/sun

Was this the first episode without a "Dear Princess Celestia"?

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Pilots of both seasons and this episode was without a "Dear Princess Celestia." If you mean that phrase is only used in the friendship reports.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The Best Night Ever didn't have a Dear Princess Celestia, though they did directly talk to her. In which case, Swarm of the Century WOULD be the same, but it's totally not.

Celestia and Luna clearly didn't give a **** about the three races. Gave control of the day and night to the unicorns for the lulz. :applejack:

Oh, Ajay as the narm made my life.

vZakat

Half Genie
I was hoping for discord trolling everyone and celestia/luna coming to the rescue.

Also, seeing how the unicorns were so uppity then kinda explains why canterlot is so much like that now since it's mostly inhabited by unicorns. Even though they all formed a country together they still have their own respective cities.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Episode was good (of course). I loved Pinkie a lot this one with her dialog and actions like going in rewind and the whole chimney bit.

I am curious with Twilight near the end if she did that fire heart spell intentionally for the play or not only cause it gives me the impression that she's able to go into magic overdrive mode whenever she wants.

- I can see Leaf enjoying the "Rainbow Dash show".
- The I Spy game definitely wasn't what i was expecting and again i loved what Pinkie did.
- Windegos looked cool too and seem to follow the mythilogical creature fairly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom