• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
>pegasi have any kind of skill aside from flying and being wimps, save for Fluttershy

Unicorns ARE broken though.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Leaf, you're delusional. The job of the unicorns and earth ponies is far more important. The pegasi are just a farce.
Right.
Oh by the way, your land doesn't change seasons by itself, enjoy the never ending summer with no rain to grow your food.
I guess you could grow crops on moonlight instead of rain-oh yeah.

>pegasi have any kind of skill aside from flying and being wimps, save for Fluttershy
>pointing out Fluttershy as an exception when it comes to wimps

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
>arguing seriously about the sociology and economy of a cartoon

you guys just keep getting worse

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh John, you still post here?

I was under the impression you had finally given up on trying to get people to care about your opinions.

Reizilla

Right.
Oh by the way, your land doesn't change seasons by itself, enjoy the never ending summer with no rain to grow your food.
I guess you could grow crops on moonlight instead of rain-oh yeah.

>pointing out Fluttershy as an exception when it comes to wimps
>unicorns can't change the weather even better than pegasi can

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Show me a unicorn with the ability to alter the weather.

At this point the only 3 I think that have been seen using magic on things not related to their cutie marks were Twilight and Celestia, possibly Luna.

Reizilla

Show me a pegasus that's not a wimp and can grow vegetables. At this point the only two shown capable would be Celestia and Luna.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I never implied they could grow vegetables themselves. I've said twice already that they need the other species to survive properly.

All I've stated is that from the appearances of that spoiler clip, Pegasi look to be the highest social status, as their appearance reminded me of something along the lines of gods.

john!

Smash Hero
Show me a pegasus that's not a wimp and can grow vegetables. At this point the only two shown capable would be Celestia and Luna.
doesn't fluttershy have a garden?

Oh John, you still post here?

I was under the impression you had finally given up on trying to get people to care about your opinions.
i've been here the whole time... and i don't just post because i want to share opinions, i post because i enjoy the show

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know, I used to think all races are equal. But clearly, pegasi have a superiority complex, so that brings down their score.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Leaf doesn't care about the drawing, Zajice. We both know this. :applejack:

He DID care about Cupcakes. That means I gotta write a fanfic to go with that picture of yours.
Also, the wings are too far up Velvet's back. She has bad placement. :p

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I got cupcakes resistance though.

And I'd find it sexy if a fic like that were written on my OC. Make it longer than 50 minutes though, I wanna feel this for a while.

A week should do it, at least.

M!nt

Smash Champion
You'd find it sexy? o.o
Minus the blood and the thought of where the wings come from, she looks pretty cool.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Ivy Sprout is an Earth Pony if I can recall. That or that would've been making wings from the skin of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom