• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol.

My passive thoughts about Celestia/Luna's happenings during the founding of Equestria are silly. I didn't realize that Spike said that the founding took place BEFORE Celestia's rule. :applejack:

Princess Platinum Avatar

[collapse="full picture"][/collapse]It could probably be cropped better. Trying to avoid showing anything clop in my avatar

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Happy birthday, Gashi!

NiTE got to the Twi avatar before I could. :<

john!

Smash Hero

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Philomeeeeeeeeeeeeena is a fine name, I don't see the big deal.
You'd be singing a different tune if they did something similar to Dash's name, like if they called her Rainbow Da****head or something.

it could be a typo! there is still hope.
I don't even want to imagine a world where Hasbro would make an egregious mistake like that on a printable colouring book page featuring a minor pet from a kids show on their website. There need to be some standards set, so that has to be her official name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom