• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first goes up to the bartender and says, "I'll have a glass of beer, please." Each next one says, "and I'll have half of what he's having." The bartender says, "You're all idiots," and pulls two glasses.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
officially? did you get your Straight Dude Club card in the mail yet? it's not official until you sign the back of the card.
*burns all glee volume discs*
*tears gay membership contract*
*Contacting SDC manager*
*Paper and pen*

I will get my manly anime collection.

john!

Smash Hero
strangely, the boots make her look more naked than if she didn't have boots...

there seems to be a sweetspot in the function of "amount of clothes worn vs. how naked they look"

i think that spitfire picture approaches that sweetspot, but she could use a bit more clothes

like http://www.sosmath.com/calculus/diff/der13/Image01.gif

that picture is f(x) and the sweetspot is f(c)

so we need to derive this function and find the local maximum for ultimate clopworthiness in future pics

there's your pony math lesson for the day

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
By the use of inference, it would appear as if Spitfire got a headshot with a no-scope shot. That facial expression says it all.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
According to that logic, you want Spitfire, Tofer. Now what you want her for is subject to question.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Her goggles look weird, she's holding the gun awkwardly, and that's a poor choice for her cutie mark. So no, I don't really like it too much.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'd prefer the REA pin-ups of Spitfire than the rifle-totting one. I don't really like how they look when carrying weapons, especially modern firearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom