• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Clayfighter 63 1/3rd is too good.
My favorite arrow to the knee joke is "Captain Falcon was pretty good in Melee but in Brawl it seems he had taken an arrow to the knee"

M!nt

Smash Champion
[collapse=there, go away]

[/collapse]
and then God said on to the land "D'awwww" and the clop fic writers rejoiced.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
They just be nuzzlin', not even huggin'. D'aw factor equivalent to two kids napping with their back/head leaning on the other's. Wouldn't say it does too much to clop fics.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I've never even thought of reading clopfics. How are they?

M!nt

Smash Champion
lol I doubt there any good. I've never read one, but I assume there just like regular erotic stories, but with ponies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There're decent ones and then those that're just plain awful.

One day when I was bored, I decided to ask the xat what the site for clopfics was called. I get the link head over and cringe from alot of them.
The most cringe worthy was probably Rainbow Dash catching Applejack in the act, 80% of the lines were just... Where do I start...

Infact, should I Even start.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
A'ight y'all calm down, I don't think this is the place to be continuing this current convo. Head over to the Xat if you must.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Every party needs a pooper, that's why they invited you.
party pooper, party pooper

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Always nice to see that someone is bitter, angry, and spiteful in my absence.

I used to be an adventurer like you.

Then people started making these stupid ****ing "arrow to the knee" jokes and I'm already ashamed for playing a game that spawned such mindless stupidity. It's like the goddamn Portal fanbase all over again where a game is ruined by fans of it not knowing when a joke has run its course or wasn't funny in the first place.
Oh my gosh, THANK YOU. Portal was ****ing RUINED FOR ME, cause Glados was all like, "And then you get cake," and I was supposed to be EXCITED cause it was CAKE, but I ALREADY KNEW THE CAKE WAS A LIE!!!

*explosion*

Arrow to the knee is still ****ing godlike.
Making sense of a show is just idiocy. :applejack:
This meme alone makes me never want to touch Skyrim with a ten foot pole. And for the sake of my own head, I'm not going to rant about why trying to make sense of things is healthy for discussion. But it is. :glare:

Clayfighter 63 1/3rd is too good.
My favorite arrow to the knee joke is "Captain Falcon was pretty good in Melee but in Brawl it seems he had taken an arrow to the knee"
That's the only one that should ever be told.

Discord_What_Fun_Is_There_In_Making_Sense_.wav

Although. Habit. I like explanations. But then remembers what Pinkie has taught Twilight in Feeling Pinkie Keen.
I hated that episode because of that lesson. But I guess the lesson is a good one to keep in mind, right?

Seriously, though, why aren't we allowed to have fun, and expand with and on ideas that the show gives us? Create our own depth? Otherwise, it's, "Yeah, I liked this episode," and "No, I didn't like this one," and, "Oh, a Scootaloo episode? Why does that dodo get to have one?" That's fine and all, but it certainly doesn't stimulate thought...

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Nopony's stopping ya from inferring. I just try to see both point of views. Some ponies may not like it, but it doesn't mean you don't discuss it with the thread.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Surprisingly enough, I've read a few good clopfics.
They're like diamonds in the rough. :applejack:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Rei...it was a quote that I had to have. There were no exceptions. I couldn't let myself pass it up.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Nah, too high in the air.

You can't see through clouds, but I can hide on them.
Maybe for an Archer, but a Sniper is a whole different story. Even Celestia would have to be careful in that situation.

And clopfics are terrible (probably), so I'll never read 'em.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Understandably so, Shrouded. I'm just unsure how well it works when out of context.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I dunno, I liked sugaryrainbows version of Beret Rarity which convinced me to expand my rarity folder more, Since I haven't done so back when the Bat Rarity/Pinkie Pie images was released almost two months ago.
[collapse=You almost passed Applejack on my Mane 6 List?]
[/collapse]
inb4hornlookslikeajoint

M!nt

Smash Champion
Well now that you've pointed it out, can't unsee.
Pony art makes me wish even more that I had a tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom