• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My last tournament

*CT*

Smash Lord
good memory Snap. I might enter brawl and just select random.... hmm
That's what I do sometimes :p but I'm like 95% Melee now as of the last month and 5% Brawl.\

Taaaac we need to find rides to everything x.x

Also I went to holly springs twice in the last week :p your wal-mart sucks x.x

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey good news, the camping trip got moved to the week after this so I wont be coming back tired as **** on friday afternoon getting ready for this friday night =D

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
sly cooper is amazing **** the haters.

seriously, that game goes down with R&C and J&D as some of the best PS2 titles ever.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I haven't ever played xenosaga, so I can't say.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
for me to be at this, i would really want/need a full car. cuz i still won't have been paid for my internship at all. it's not that far, but when i have to pay gas to go to work 30 mins each way without any income still, i really don't end up with a lot of spending money...really.

My birthday was yesterday, but i'm blowing most of that income this weekend to go see ashley lol.

So, we shall see.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
clearly, smith doesn't help my money situation, as he is...smith.

but if jaurice and maybe killa go, they'd ride with me? or i'd ride with them? i don't really know. and if sneak and john go, i'd certainly ride with them. or maybe i'd hitch a ride from slasher, as i think he's scheduled to attend.

there are a lot of options, but it seems some of my primary ones don't really post much, at least not in this thread. i'll figure something out along next week though.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
clearly, smith doesn't help my money situation, as he is...smith.

but if jaurice and maybe killa go, they'd ride with me? or i'd ride with them? i don't really know. and if sneak and john go, i'd certainly ride with them. or maybe i'd hitch a ride from slasher, as i think he's scheduled to attend.

there are a lot of options, but it seems some of my primary ones don't really post much, at least not in this thread. i'll figure something out along next week though.
yeah im riding with koozy
and sneak is ditching this for lucky's

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hrmm...so now there are some weird options.

i could drive myself, smith, and phanna.

i could drive myself smith phanna koozy and jaurice

i could ride with koozy and jaurice, and figure out if he wants to drive smith and/or phanna

or i could even figure out what slasher is doing and ride with him/dop (probably).

LOL i'm not used to this many options, i'm a ****ing ganon main.

Top Bottom