• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My last tournament

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lold @ breadfish...close enough

and hellllll yeah angel. hickory green greens da best (LOLOLDOALOSAMFOSANGFSA LMFAO)

V1CE

Smash Champion
wow this thread is moving quick... Im glad stingers forgot he was teaming with me sigh.... lol well its settled now archer sorry :/ Craig always be ditching people... not cool.

I am looking foward to this... ALOT we in here... I should be coming with arch, craig, scotty,my gf and me in 1 car. IS there an antendee list on th OP? Let me check right quick

stingers

Smash Obsessed
AIGHT SO

i'm going camping for 5 days from the 12th to the 17th. ill be back sometime the friday right before this.

since I wont be here to answer questions or anything, if u really need to contact me for something, u can text/call me at 610-955-7902. if someone comes in here askin a question that didnt read this post, those of u who read this post, notify them 8] thx

stingers

Smash Obsessed
is it the principal of it, or do u just wanna not pay the extra $5? I mean, theres already no door fee

Mahone

Smash Champion
naw its the principal, i make business transactions daily in the millions and billions and TRILLIONS, i don't care about the money.

Idk, i don't want to start an argument because I know that it will just end with everyone yelling at me, so its fine i guess.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I support mahone.

fight the dictatorship! rebel! rebel!

lord karn

Smash Master
well, if you consider the quality of the tournament higher because of oos attendance, then raising the price to ensure oos makes sense. Or you could just have a fundraiser type thing and have a oos bonus for prize money or something.

Mahone

Smash Champion
well, if you consider the quality of the tournament higher because of oos attendance, then raising the price to ensure oos makes sense. Or you could just have a fundraiser type thing and have a oos bonus for prize money or something.
I think the issue is that the only oos is M2K, i mean i'm out of state and i would actually prefer a five dollar entry fee.

If Stingers was trying to make this a huge regional then ya it would make sense, but its in his basement so i would think that he wouldn't wanna attract a ****load of people anyway.

I support Mahone.

:phone:
Oh ****, I have a FIELD of supporters.

I support mahone.

fight the dictatorship! rebel! rebel!
Uh oh, now i have an OCEAN of supporters.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i for one, dont give a **** about principles. if $10 will bring m2k, then i might as well do it. cuz having m2k in my basement for a random tournament is hilarious

Top Bottom