• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My last tournament

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
I don't think jmh is going to this so i don't have a teams partner. I'm pretty sure i'm going to this but i don't want to say who i'm teaming with then just not go. so i might end up teaming with someone idek. but i am gonna do singles if or when i go. so hype.

archer.

Smash Lord
So if M2K does wind up coming, I'm gonna need a doubles partner for Brawl since Craig will bail on me. Anyone up for it?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
guhh
itll be tough. ill be coming back from camping that day. as long as you come over later at night it should be fine though

archer.

Smash Lord
Stingers can you forget that Steve exists and team with me anyway?

archer.

Smash Lord
Ugh I still kind of can't believe Craig ditched me as a teammate as soon as M2K showed interest. By the looks of things, if M2K shows up, I won't be entering doubles at all because of it. =/

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
yyyyyyyyyup

If you get good enough, eventually you can get anyone to leave their original teammate for you! It's a pretty cutthroat thing, teams. LOOOOOLLLL

on the real it's pretty gay bro =(

*CT*

Smash Lord
I mean its all about the money in teams, that's why I don't play since all the top players team with each other although they sometimes dont have good chemistry.

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
I mean Arch if you don't have a team partner for brawl and you don't care about winning i main captain falcon/marth and i can team with you maybe.
i really don't even know you.
it's just an option really.

archer.

Smash Lord
Yeah. I mean, I get it, he needs money for Genesis. And teaming with M2K means he's guaranteed to get plenty. Them teaming wouldn't be an issue really if Craig hadn't already said we were teaming together, or if I could at least team with someone who I have good team chemistry with, but it doesn't look like the latter is happening. So, here's me being selfish and hoping M2K decides not to come.

And don't worry about it Pinheadz, though I appreciate the offer. *brofist*

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I mean, I get it, he needs money for Genesis. And teaming with M2K means he's guaranteed to get plenty. Them teaming wouldn't be an issue really if Craig hadn't already said we were teaming together, or if I could at least team with someone who I have good team chemistry with, but it doesn't look like the latter is happening. So, here's me being selfish and hoping M2K decides not to come.

And don't worry about it Pinheadz, though I appreciate the offer. *brofist*
:cool:
I hope m2k comes so PeePee and him can get dat money for genesis (or atleast some money to help) yeah i just don't want you to miss out on teams because craig ditched you.

archer.

Smash Lord
He's teaming with PP I think.

... Who also beats me to the punch by like 3 seconds.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay well, this isn't going to be "decently sized" enough for you. It's a local that M2K wantsto come to in order to practice teams with me haha.

If we get something bigger I'll give you a heads up though man. =)

Top Bottom