• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My last tournament

stingers

Smash Obsessed
street fighter is fun, but its ****ing boring at the same time. even brawl is faster then street fighter.

HyL!

Smash Lord
I enjoy it, it's a lot more fun than brawl IMO but I can't really balance brawl with sf when I play on a stick, it messes me up too much :/

HyL!

Smash Lord
I'm picking up yang in AE JUST BECAUSE OF HIS U1 and his rekka are really cool too, but I still main Ibuki and Chun-Li even though she's bad now :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
even though its a local tourney in a dudes basement

it's still got pp, m2k, (and now phanna?)

looks pretty stacked to me

lord karn

Smash Master
man, pp you are ruining all the attendance. just think about what would have happened if whenever someone asked those questions you just told them it was going to be huge. . .

archer.

Smash Lord
We all have to make sacrifices sometimes...

Don't you think it's your turn?

archer.

Smash Lord
Damn, would it really be that hard to get the tournament set up if the trip is this week? If it is, then it might be a good idea to reschedule.

Top Bottom