• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My last tournament

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol what is he going to tell me that I literally cannot hook up a wii to a tv if theres time and room for it? lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL I'll skip the argument/defense case and just say that if Stongers were to bring Brawl I hope he'd wait until after the tourney was over before he started playing.

But I don't necessarily wanna get him because he's out of the way but I'm doing it anyway haha. I just say other random bs sometimes lol.

Killanator90

Smash Journeyman
i'll come if they have brawl. I remember entering the brawl+ tourney thy had there a while back.

archer.

Smash Lord
Stingers what's up man? I thought you weren't gonna be able to go to Asheboro, did PP change his mind back?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
kinda...pp's driving to hickory and mahones taking us the rest of the way. but hes not really sure yet

archer.

Smash Lord
If Mahone does drive you there from Hickory, ask him if he can come get me from Thomasville. =D

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i asked in the asheboro thread. and if he does go out of his way to get u, u should prolly at least enter or something >.>lol

archer.

Smash Lord
I'll enter if I go. And then get out after 2 rounds. But it'll be fun, I'm sure.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
this wont get really big lol, its just a local at my house.
but itd be cool if u randomly showed up anyway

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
actually 5 entry =(... i can't travel just for that

could we make this bigger. If you make it like the last tourneys I'll make sure to make this one

and real talk ... this is my last chance to go to NC for a long long time (moving to ohio again august and most weekends are filled).

let me know

archer.

Smash Lord
M2K wants to come to our locals. NC confirmed for best region.

Top Bottom