• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My last tournament

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well, if i make it to this, i'm not good enough to be on any crew made, so i don't really care. i'll root for whatever crew i would aspire to be on, of course.

only career people we have are like...josh, sneak, plur and...gofg? lol.

edit: jaurice don't do it lol. did you say you played peach? better get that sneak training first.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
well, if i make it to this, i'm not good enough to be on any crew made, so i don't really care. i'll root for whatever crew i would aspire to be on, of course.

only career people we have are like...josh, sneak, plur and...gofg? lol.

edit: jaurice don't do it lol. did you say you played peach? better get that sneak training first.
its going to be fox vs dk
im fox

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh...snaps DK...

just make sure you play a little melee, and know how shine, back air, and up smash work. i might not insta-bet against you after all.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
my fox is bad and ********. it is able to abuse a few things about his speed though.

in other news, i've been trying to drillwaveshine people. living in wilmington is SO fun.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
my fox is bad and ********. it is able to abuse a few things about his speed though.

in other news, i've been trying to drillwaveshine people. living in wilmington is SO fun.
Lies. There is nothing to do in Wilmington xD

I'm going crazy here.

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
you play melee? hit me up. 336-686-7961. i really just mean that the smashers here kind of allow me to play however i want and just do techskill goofy things without punishing it.

archer.

Smash Lord
Stingers: if you land and complete (i.e. it leads directly to a kill) a single naner lock on Craig in tournament at this on any of his characters I will give you $5.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
Yeahh. Sheik/Ness.

@snap I got a little better since I last played you. I think that was my first tourney xD

Rematch!

:phone:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Stingers: if you land and complete (i.e. it leads directly to a kill) a single naner lock on Craig in tournament at this on any of his characters I will give you $5.
well I can only do it on MK (and I guess chars with the same trip distance as MK). MK's the easiest to get it on. marth is one of the hardest so that'll be awhile.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Ay Snap. I'm calling you out on some friendlies next time I see you. I had tourneypressure johns last time we got those matches in.

And hell yeah I'm salty.

archer.

Smash Lord
Well Craig's Diddy character is Snake. So there's another character to practice it on.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Ay Snap. I'm calling you out on some friendlies next time I see you. I had tourneypressure johns last time we got those matches in.

And hell yeah I'm salty.
My god damn DK son

nah I could tell you were nervous, I was too even if I was playing donkey kong

I wasnt sand bagging you I just really like playing DK in tournament because it puts more pressure on me.

:)

archer.

Smash Lord
Ok, have fun with that. You know, the whole dying at 110% and killing him at 250% thing. >_>

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
That DK, bruh. It doesn't lie. Don't miss a spacing move, you get the clap.

nah I could tell you were nervous, I was too even if I was playing donkey kong

I wasnt sand bagging you I just really like playing DK in tournament because it puts more pressure on me.
Kevin ****ed me pants off, sideways, no mercy. Legit <3 And that's a good tactic, I played Marth for that reason cause I know mine sucks. xD

Edit: And don't be scurred of JD's Link. It's just Brawl Toon Link in Melee. Which gets ***** by anything in Meleeland.

archer.

Smash Lord
You aren't ready for my Link man so that's a no on the money matches. I wouldn't mind friendlies though. =P

Stingers: Alright bro, if you say so. =]

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think he was talking to stingers about the snake diddy matchup.

snap always has seems to be the first target for people to want to beat. i remember my salty vs snap days. ah, nostalgia

Top Bottom