• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My last tournament

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. if you're wondering, the barline after you is karn, i think.

if you take him out, people won't know who to shoot for, and will just be confused, and will actually focus on getting better instead of just...beating you.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well they can get better and use beating someone as a focal point. XD

DJ used to be barline for NC PRs. That was interesting.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well, i'm improving rather rapidly and advancing the way i think and approach this game, so make sure to attend the raleigh fests if you look to challenge me.

you're not the only one who has seen me as that barline though. back when sergio played, i think i was that same thing. 0room also looks forward to the day we go even again.

edit: i honestly miss dj playing. i finally got where i can understand his style, and he's all but quit. it sucks.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I think everyone has their Melee kryptonite. Mine happens to be GaGa's Melee Sheik. It's not bad or good really. I'm just scared of it.

And bro. That tech off Falcon's utilt was gorgeous.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
actually snap, i think you'd give jim a good run for his money. i think it's just my ganon lol.

ever since that stitch face bro...i've been hard countering you.

tac if you think that tech was good, watch till the end. the techjump bair was priceless.

pp, i should change my name to blackbananachris. just to see how you react the next time we play.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Now that you mention it. I suck hard against Ganon's. Then again, I'm still working on "Don't Get Hit." And Sheik/Ganon sets birds up for kill at 50ish.

Ganon is still awkward to fight for me though.

:c

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. apparently some characters in LOL shoot some kinda crescent ****. wilmington ppl call em bananas. i still haven't played league, but it just sounded funny. and blackbananachris has something resembling a "ring" to it. BBC.

marth is my favorite character to combo. side B uair uair fair is so damned fun. or starting it with dtilt. or jab. or dthrow. ah...marth.

tac, whose ganon are you fighting? he's not really like any other matchup, but it's pretty easy to "better character" him if you really want to win. just take notes on how josh did things at the end of our match. he shot lasers until i did something, ran away and hit me in the face for doing something. that's pretty much how any character with a decent initial dash can play against ganon (without the lasers part, of course)

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Yeah. I know lasers are pretty much the answer for Ganon. He feels weird to combo to me. He's beefy, but the player can make him kinda..fast-ish. So I tend to go in at the wrong times or combo too long and get *****. I probably need to fight more Ganons.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah...knowing the EXACT laser spacing so as to avoid getting jabbed is probably a problem for most falcos. also not getting daired when i jump over lasers, or faired if i get over them is a problem too. there is a trick to it all that i'm guessing is learned with experience. i have no idea where these spacings are, but i can tell when a falco knows them, and it becomes a real ***** to deal with. i have to go through the trouble of powershielding, and doing minute wavedashes to throw off that delicate spacing. not to mention tight single jump wavelands to close distance, or platform dashes to create ff-aerials out of nothing. god forbid i shield a laser and let the falco in on my shield...dair oos is only a goofy solution for wrong shield pressure....

anyway, i'm just ranting, i should go to sleep. you can get it with time, but a smart ganon is intimidating, i'd imagine. he just kills so easily lol. i play my friend in wilmington, and sometimes he'll come in, and i'll dair-dair-usmash (the horizontal one) and he dies. from 0. falco spawns at kill percent. you have to stay unpredictable, and know when you have the advantage, and when you need to reset the situation.

:ganondorf:

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
anyone who knows anything knows that that the bar-line is my ness.

edit:

I need to go down to wilmington and play with my man chris again.. maybe give him a lil nudge so he slips off dis high horse he's on after getting 7th at g6 ;)

ps. you wish you have been w/ me and dave this past week... ganon dittos galore.

pss. just so everyone knows... i tapped dat *** that works at the pentagon last night. everyone who didn't attend the obx smash fest missed out, **** you all.

Top Bottom