• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MXC Mafia! End of Game! ~Meat Handlers and Cartoon Voice Actors Win!~

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This game is getting boring.

Vote Meta-Kirby

Maybe this'll make it more fun...or finish it =D

:059:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
End of Day 3

Vote Count:

• Meta-Kirby: (6) Overswarm, Adumbrodeus, Meta-Kirby, Sir Bedevere, Riddle, Gheb_01
  • SummonerAU: (0)
  • Sworddancer.: (0)
  • Sir Bedevere: (0)
  • Frozenflame751: (1) thedocsalive
  • Gheb_01: (0)
  • Adumbrodeus: (0)
  • Praxis: (0)
  • Overswarm: (0)
  • Riddle: (0)
  • thedocsalive: (0)
  • Not Voting: (4) SummonerAU, Sworddancer., Frozenflame751, Praxis

Meta-Kirby, Contestant on the Meat Handlers Team, has been eliminated!

It is now Night 3. No posting in here, etc. You can all send in your night actions now. Meta-Kirby has until 5:00am EST on July 28th to submit his 100 word interview. You can all wait to submit your actions until he posts it if you wish.

Night will end at 5:00pm on July 29th or sooner if all actions are in.

Let's check out some highlights from Meta-Kirby in Day 2!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQqTDXfcbQY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LQqTDXfcbQY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Meta-Kirby's interview post:

Meta-Kirby said:

Tyra Banks is not happy you lynched MK. That makes Tyra Banks sad.
You have NO IDEA where I came from, what I grew up in, how I got there, and what I had to do to get from where I was, to where I am now!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you see, I've made the most epic interview. C'mon GREEENNNNN, do etttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Boo Blue
Game handed to you
with a bad flu
die on the loo

HOLLA BACK, SWAGGALICIOUS *****ES

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This game sure has been going on for a while now... strategies are being devised and more players are being eliminated!

And now we come to Day 4 of Most Extreme Elimination Challenge!

Adumbrodeus, Team Interrupter on the Cartoon Voice Actors Team, has been eliminated!

Adumbrodeus is allowed one final post in this game as his "interview" post. It can not be longer than 100 words. Adumbrodeus has until 1:00am EST on July 30th to submit it.

Day 4 Begins!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LEINOpK3P1w&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LEINOpK3P1w&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The deadline is set for 3:00pm EST on August 9th. The day will be slightly longer than 10 days to accommodate for the Apex tournament on August 6th weekend.
9 players are alive and it takes 5 to lynch!

Vote Count:

• Frozenflame751: (0)
  • Overswarm: (0)
  • Not Voting: (9) SummonerAU, Sworddancer., Frozenflame751, Praxis, thedocsalive, Overswarm, Sir Bedevere, Riddle, Gheb_01

Get it on!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
9 players and the blue mason is still fine. Awesome. So the play is between Frozen, Doc and Bedevere after all...

Summoner, Sworddancer, Praxis and Riddle all were kinda off my radar so far. Wondering what they're thinking about the play right now.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Why do you care what Summoner's ideas are, Gheb? Summoner is a claimed green PR.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Eh, I guess you're right. Especially after the metakirby fiasco it'd be stupid to listen to him.

Frozen also claimed green. Hmmmmmmm...................

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Eh, I guess you're right. Especially after the metakirby fiasco it'd be stupid to listen to him.

Frozen also claimed green. Hmmmmmmm...................

You are ringing alarm bells. I'll be back after adumbro's interview...

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Either Summoner or FF is the play toDay, IMO; both have claimed MH and thus both can die. Preferably before the EC, so we don't end up losing more townies.

So the play is between Frozen, Doc and Bedevere after all...
Are you going to give me a reason as to why I'm the play at all?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
9 players and the blue mason is still fine. Awesome. So the play is between Frozen, Doc and Bedevere after all...

Summoner, Sworddancer, Praxis and Riddle all were kinda off my radar so far. Wondering what they're thinking about the play right now.

I'm trying to figure out your logic here; I don't see a commonality.

Frozen is claimed-Green, Doc and Bedevere IIRC haven't claimed.

Summoner is, like Frozen, claimed-Green. Why isn't he on the list, and why Doc and Bedevere?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Adumbrodeus roleblocked FF; FF was Adumbrodeus's target prior to Meta-Kirby's, as Adumbrodeus phrased it, "scummy breakdown".

If this is the case, it confirms FF to be Green team; if Adumbrodeus roleblocked someone else, hopefully he will tell us. I suppose it would be equally logical for him to have roleblocked Summoner (also claimed green team), me (prodded), or since Adumbrodeus was in the mason, someone whom the masonry had failed to recruit earlier that we don't even know about.

Whoever Adumbrodeus roleblocked is probably confirmed to be Green team, so I hope he tells us. That said, the Blue Masonry probably knows who he roleblocked already, so he might be better off not telling; the problem is getting non-Masoned Blue to bandwagon, now that there isn't a confirmed Masoned player floating about to direct everyone.

If we follow the logic being pursued yesterDay; the play for toDay is to lynch someone who is claimed but not confirmed Green. Lynching a guaranteed Green is a positive result for the Blue team, but doesn't solidify a lead since scum can NK another Blue player.

Regardless, I get why you listed FF, since Adumbrodeus wanted to lynch him. Why Doc and Bedevere? I don't believe either have claimed yet.

The votes are interesting for yesterDay:
Meta-Kirby: (5) Overswarm, Adumbrodeus, Meta-Kirby, Sir Bedevere, Riddle
Frozenflame751: (1) thedocsalive
This makes me suspect Doc is not in the Mason, or is dumb.

Also, Summoner suddenly becomes really interesting. He is the one who started the Meta-Kirby bandwagon, which led to a teammate lynch. Either he lied about his role (Green power role), or he lied to protect scum (lynching a Green contestant was the best outcome of last turn for Green, as they don't want to lose a power role or see scum die).

Sir Bedevere voted with Blue team; is he joining a bandwagon, or is he blue? :/ I'm not sure why you threw him in the list, as he hasn't claimed either team.

Anyway, to sum it up, the logical play for today are claimed Green players that have not been confirmed Green, and players the Blue Masonry failed to recruit, that have not actually been confirmed Green. Reason: Killing a player who is EITHER scum or Green is better, because there's a 50/50 shot at killing scum. Whoever Adumbrodeus roleblocked tonight is confirmed Green, assuming he roleblocked someone who claimed Green or had failed a recruit.

Blue Masonry is going to have the most information here. Essentially, target people who have failed a recruit or claimed green and have NOT been roleblocked yet. They're the best bet at hitting scum.

Summoner, if you weren't the roleblock target, who did you roleblock?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Adumbrodeus' Final Interview Post:

Failed recruits: FrozenFlame, Overswarm

Roleblocks: SSBF, member of my masonry, riddle

Frozenflame and Overswarm are scum or green, Overswarm is the play of the day, then Frozenflame unless you hear different instructions from blue team.

Summoner is confirmed green

Riddle is blue or green (roleblocks take place at the same time so summoner doesn't affect me).

Get at me, win this for Blue!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Slight modification to "mafia" team win condition, I noticed that I put they win if they outnumber the combined total of all team players, when it should be (and is now) outnumber or are equal to the total number of team players.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Either Summoner or FF is the play toDay, IMO; both have claimed MH and thus both can die. Preferably before the EC, so we don't end up losing more townies.
I say we do this before the EC. Any objections?
Bolding mine. We definitely, absolutely, must get a lynch off before the EC.

The votes are interesting for yesterDay:
Meta-Kirby: (5) Overswarm, Adumbrodeus, Meta-Kirby, Sir Bedevere, Riddle
Frozenflame751: (1) thedocsalive
This makes me suspect Doc is not in the Mason, or is dumb.
adum, the confirmed blue mason, said FF was the play as either green or scum, so I went with that. I hadn't seen in between Meta-Kirby's questionable posts and his lynch; that bandwagon happened really quickly. There was little reason to believe MK as scum based solely on Summoner's claimed night choice, as I indicated here.

Totally fine with a lynch on either FF or OS given adum's post, and it definitely has to happen before the EC. Since adum said OS, might as well go with that.

Vote: Overswarm

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This is getting too mucky. I'm scared to say ANYTHING right now because it could handle scum / green the game on the silver platter. Overswarm is neither conf. green nor conf. scum despite what adum said. No more details or else blue team gets *****. UGH

Sigh, I have no idea if people even care anymore. Like doc jumping the os wagon makes me wonder if he's being a sheep or just doesn't care at all. God **** it

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
So guys, you think OS pulled some mad bus play D1?

and besides, he's green anyway sillies. I wonder if Praxis or Bedevere are the blue leader.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Bedevere and Riddle are the only unknowns.

I'm guessing Riddle claiming Blue from his actions.

Bedevere?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
The guys who jumped straight on without thinking about the vote are pretty sus, eh blue?

should lynch sworddancer imo don't think there's a scummy in the people who I think are green. Or am I lying?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The deadline is set for 3:00pm EST on August 9th.
9 players are alive and it takes 5 to lynch!

Vote Count:

• Frozenflame751: (0)
  • Overswarm: (3) Sworddancer., thedocsalive, Riddle
  • Not Voting: (6) SummonerAU, Frozenflame751, Praxis, thedocsalive, Overswarm, Sir Bedevere, Gheb_01

Get it on!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey so meat handlers lets hang out and talk about how awesome we're gonna be and not lose in the next elimination challenge because ya know if we **** up we lose.

Let's not do that yeah?

Gogo gadget stalling.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Vote OS now. Why would we not follow the confirmed town. That bus is just the kinda thing OS would pull too.

Top Bottom