• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MWC-E #4: EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER! HEART! GO Lexington, KY March 27th

Airborne

Smash Lord
Huh? What's my idea?

I'd love to see locals, hopefully the pizza will draw them in.
I'll never forget our $5 tourneys with a hot room packed full of people, with myself sitting in a corner making the bracket by hand.

=D ah, the good ol' days.

:030:
LOL remember that one tournament, where there so many people that were going by their first name, we didn't who was who? XD

nostalgia is the best emotion ever.

ever.
coincidentally, the name of this tournament brings me back
when mullets flourished our saturday morning cartoons and disturbed me...

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
has Kentucky Come Up To The Cleveland Area Recently?

they Need To.

Actually, I very much want to come to this, but Fromundman's tourney is looking better every day as far as attendance and it's 15x closer. :(

Airborne

Smash Lord
has Kentucky Come Up To The Cleveland Area Recently?

they Need To.

Actually, I very much want to come to this, but Fromundman's tourney is looking better every day as far as attendance and it's 15x closer. :(
there are 2 people in lexington that drive out of our large-*** underground community... we CAN'T go to many places....

edit: there's one thing that fromunda's doesn't have, in terms of the large-*** attendance these lexington tournaments generally have... A ****-TON OF LOCALS.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Two questions: 1) If MO comes to this, could we get housing? 2) How many people are (tentatively) attending this?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Two questions: 1) If MO comes to this, could we get housing? 2) How many people are (tentatively) attending this?
How many people would you need housing for?

Uhm, I would say a good 40-50... but I tend to underestimate. I think we're going to get a pretty good turnout. there seems to be a lot of interest.

Nicole

Smash Champion
How many people would you need housing for?

Uhm, I would say a good 40-50... but I tend to underestimate. I think we're going to get a pretty good turnout. there seems to be a lot of interest.
We'll probably bring about 5...no more than 7. I'm currently gauging interest...

Turnout sounds better than NoKoast :psycho:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
If Keist is coming to this, I may also be doing the same. If I am coming here, then you've got a setup coming from me.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Mayling and I were talking about this, but I just thought I'd mention it since I have the time to post.

This tournament is going to be running on a strict time schedule!
Singles registration is going to end promptly at two and we will begin seeding pools at that point. Registration for doubles will end at 11:45. If you are going to be late, contact Mayling (or myself) to notify us that you will indeed be entering.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Hilt has gotten to be such a big TO! :D

*sniff*

Lookin' at all these kids growin' up...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
It also reminds me that new Sabrina doesn't match up to old Sabrina. (Even though she's kind of hot.) Dunno if I can go to AL, though.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, interest was extremely low in coming to this. A couple people couldn't because of Easter family commitments or work, but most just didn't want to. This is why MO is bad. SO, Missouri won't be attending.

Ah well. Maybe someday I'll get them to travel out to a KY tournament.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I am quite amused by Oreo's statement that the most important Christian holiday is a commercial holiday

hahahahaha

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Easter is just a kids thing nowadays. If anyone was serious about it they wouldn't be advertising giant chocolate bunnies. They'd be advertising Jesus resurrection stuff.

Don't mind me, I'm just an atheist.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
D: D'aw~! I really wanted to see MO!
But yeah~ I know people who treat Easter like Christmas. Meaning, they ask their parents for like $500.00 ipod and get it under a bunny? XP; Whatever happened to the joy of giving just to give? D:

Top Bottom