• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MWC-E #4: EARTH! FIRE! WIND! WATER! HEART! GO Lexington, KY March 27th

Suyon

Smash Lord
Eh...congrats Blue on first. You get that milkshake finally after eons. Didn't I tell you having a break for 2 weeks would do you good? Now teach me how to play or no hugs or I'mma hate forevah ;D

Airborne

Smash Lord
ehh, fell just short of my goal of getting at least 13th, ended up getting 17th... regardless, it was still the best i've played though.

Airborne for prez (of the united upsets of america)

ZERO...

Smash Apprentice
Yay for a bloody nose waking me up during the night ^_^

Tourney was great. I'll post shoutouts before I get too lazy and decide not to post them.

Joey: It sucks that you dropped out. And... Idk what else to say :/ I hope you don't drop out at future tourneys though @_@

SPY: Keroro Platoon! You're getting better! I told you that you shouldn't doubt yourself. Have confidence, and you'll become a lot better ^_^ Oh yeah, and try not to kill me as much in teams XD Granted, you made a hella good comeback against Excel and Tactical.

Excel: Keroro Platoon! You sorta got bracket screwed <.< That really sucked. Good **** making it out of pools and taking a match off of Joey though.

Flygon: Keroro Platoon! Idk who you even main anymore XD Ganon or Luigi? Anyway, sorry that you couldn't make it out of pools. You'll get better though. I still have to help you with the Olimar match-up haha.

Sovereign: Keroro Platoon! Wow, you're a lot better than I thought you were. You had me pretty scared at Smashville tbh. Good **** making it out of pools and getting sorta far in bracket.

Hilt: Well, we really didn't talk much at this tourney did we?

Sai: Our games were all pretty close, besides Halberd <.<; SDs really suck. Amazing Diddy though. Oh, btw, gl trying to start a conversation with me that doesn't end in an abrupt, awkward way haha(not like I can help it @_@).

Today: Oli dittos ;>.> Thanks for the apple btw ^_^

Mister Eric: Beep beep!

Y.b.M.: I was winning and then... Idk what happened XD Your Kirby is too good.

OS: I never signed your shirt >.> Or do pools not count?

Composer: Don't forget my gift next time D:

Kel: Our matches were pretty close... until I started spamming kill moves/got stuck under Castle Siege.

Jkip: PS1 =D Too bad I never got to play it :/

Judo: Geeze, you did so well. You ALMOST beat Kel and OS. I'm sure you'll be able to really soon. Good **** beating Hilt too.

TOs: ****, you guys made this tourney go by fast. Good job, and thanks for hosting this amazing tourney!

People who drew on my dry erase board: You all made really good drawings O:

KERO: Okay, you gotta stop being so impatient. Seriously, whenever your opponent gets to 90%+, you start spamming kill moves like crazy. You need to get rid of that habit now @_@. You also really need to start practicing. You're getting worse and worse each tourney. Stop being so **** lazy :/ Learn to respond to pressure better. Also, STOP BEING SO ****ING PREDICTABLE! LEARN TO MIX IT UP! LEARN TO ADAPT TO NEW STUFF YOUR OPPONENT DOES AS WELL! You need to be causing upsets again. Everyone's passing you up, you gotta catch up. Good **** getting 9th and all, but you can do better than that! You used to get 5th and stuff... no wait, that was ZERO <_< Lastly, stop being so shy @_@ This is getting ridiculous. You've known these people for over a year, and you're still shy around them. Spy doesn't know them nearly as well, but he's not shy in the least bit <.<;

Well, enough talking to myself XD

This was a really fun tourney, I hope to see all of you again =D

Delvro

Smash Ace
Hey guys, if anyone happens to have found Mayling's Black DS (with yoshi stickers), I would greatly appreciate that. Unfortunately, they were not in the lost in found when I last checked.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
The teams ShadowPhoenix and Overswarm were a mixup I made in tio in which I put the entrants in the wrong event, haha. I forgot to go back and fix it.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
So kero... you should just carry around a laptop with you so you can communicate with other ppl.

^realistic idea

Top Bottom