• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MW at FAST

i rise

Smash Apprentice
anyone that would be on the way i might be able to pickup if there's room. i'm in MI (obviously)
i'll be in indy so i would assume that would be somewhat on the way. i live in MI the rest of the year though and i'm moving to ann arbor in august so it'd be nice to meet some more smashers from there.

Sliq

Smash Master
I'd like to fo but I'm almost 100% positive I'll be getting ***** my homework.

And not in the sexy way. In the BAD way.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd like to fo but I'm almost 100% positive I'll be getting ***** my homework.

And not in the sexy way. In the BAD way.
But we were planning on having you drive :(

Hmmm.... I'd like to go to this, but I dunno who all in GUNPUNCH! is going. Personally, I'd prefer to sit in a car because it is cheaper by a lot.... but I don't know if I will have a car to sit in. Sitting through two days of Melee will also kind of suck, since I just want to enter the Brawl portion >_>

Kel

Smash Master
LAIN! Come get GUNPUNCH! We're LITERALLY on the way. You just take I-75 all the way down until Florida. Gunpunch. We live off exit 3 on 75 in Ohio. We have cookies!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
well then why don't you just show up two days late so you don't have sit through it OS?
Cuz then it would require me to drive by myself to Florida or find another car that is only going for the last two days... which isn't happening.

It's more likely that I'd just walk around Florida for a day or so if I got down there early, doesn't sound too bad now that I think about it :p

Sliq

Smash Master
Lain, Kel will suck your cock if you pick GUNPUNCH! up.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
come on OS even i learned to like both :p
I like Melee. I've always liked Melee.

I just don't want to play it anymore, and as fun as watching people play games is, I'd rather be playing in a tournament rather than watching.... and I don't really feel like playing Melee. Brawl's just more fun.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
okay i'm pretty interested in this, so consider me when dividing up cars please lol. also, as a guy who has been on many road trips, let me make my suggestion to pay the extra $15 in gas per person and leave the back middle seat open. being cramped arm to arm with people for 13 hours is not worth $15. though if it comes down to it, i wont complain. not to mention you could hook up a TV on the little ridge thing in the back and play melee/brawl/zelda/FF/whatever during those 13 hours. in fact i have the perfect setup for it. all i'd need is to find the converter to get power in a car, which isnt that hard to find.

edit:: and whats housing like? is there a hotel near by or is it FC style?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Ok, who's going to be willing to pick me up and drive me there? I'd like to arrange this ASAP as I need to do things like request time off work, etc...

lain

Smash Master
yes, i'm going to be driving with some MI smashers. DBS, Anther, and a mystery 4th person (i.e. no one yet)

GUNPUNCH! uhmmm i'd pick you guys up if there is room. Anther MAY not go. and if he doesn't, then hurray 2 open seats. if not.... : (

Sveet has the right idea. 5 people in a car for like 20 hours would kinda blow balls. but i'm thinking of renting a big car with good mileage (do those exist lol?) so we might be able to do that.

i'm gonna find out who from MI is going in the next week or so, so people who want to go but need to get picked up, be on the lookout sometime soon.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
yes, i'm going to be driving with some MI smashers. DBS, Anther, and a mystery 4th person (i.e. no one yet)

GUNPUNCH! uhmmm i'd pick you guys up if there is room. Anther MAY not go. and if he doesn't, then hurray 2 open seats. if not.... : (

Sveet has the right idea. 5 people in a car for like 20 hours would kinda blow balls. but i'm thinking of renting a big car with good mileage (do those exist lol?) so we might be able to do that.

i'm gonna find out who from MI is going in the next week or so, so people who want to go but need to get picked up, be on the lookout sometime soon.
Drive through fishers, IN (it's really on the way) and pick me up at the 4th person. Please?

Sliq

Smash Master

I'll tell Kel to warm up his jaw.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Psh... 5 people is no problem for the two in the front.

If you've got three open seats.... that's GUNPUNCH! :D

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
God I kinda wanna go... but how many people are driving other people to this? Just one bunch of people?

If there are any open seats please let me know, I'll even pitch in double the gas money that I would have normally needed to. Money is not a problem, it's just that I don't want to drive my car down there and plus I don't really like the thought of driving the entire way.

Also i rise, what part of indianapolis are you at right now? we might be close. maybe we could smash some brothers before you go? :O

i rise

Smash Apprentice
Also i rise, what part of indianapolis are you at right now? we might be close. maybe we could smash some brothers before you go? :O
i'm gonna be there starting early july but i'll be off of 10th street not too far from the emerson theater. and if you don't know what that is, not too far from 10th and emerson.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Looks like FAST's housing is allllllllll full. Way to not be FC, FAST :'(

Top Bottom