• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MW at FAST

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The problem with that is paying all that cash back. I am currently unemployed and have been looking or a job since April, and it's been quite unsuccessful. I would, just not the best option.
I was joking. That's a horrible idea =P

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Doesn't look like I'll be going. Only one spot in the St. Louis crew's car so I'd have to drive by myself to St. Louis, and they want to leave on monday which means missing a week of class and work... :(

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Doesn't look like I'll be going. Only one spot in the St. Louis crew's car so I'd have to drive by myself to St. Louis, and they want to leave on monday which means missing a week of class and work... :(
Sorry about leaving monday OS.

Leaving monday gets us there at like 2am on Tuesday - sleep.

Then we have tuesday and wednesday to be in florida before the four days of tournament, then the day it takes to be back, which would be one week. Im not sure of any reasonable way to get there that implies we get there right before the tourny starts :(

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sorry about leaving monday OS.

Leaving monday gets us there at like 2am on Tuesday - sleep.

Then we have tuesday and wednesday to be in florida before the four days of tournament, then the day it takes to be back, which would be one week. Im not sure of any reasonable way to get there that implies we get there right before the tourny starts :(
haha, it's okay. If I didn't have class I'd have gone. It's just that I'm paying buckos $ to take this class so I can graduate on time and not have to take classes during my student teaching... and to botch this class would be bad.

Top Bottom