• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
that may be true, but did you see that pro combo the falco did into the gimp?

the falco was such a nice guy he let him onto the stage D:, but my god that was sexy.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Lol Brawl+ won't take over nationally.

I can guarentee that.

Example of brokeness: Watch as this noob Marth almost beats a really good Falco due to Brawl+.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDdo9M7VDNQ
So how are you defining "really good falco" "noob marth".....isn't that decided by I dunno....who wins? If a Marth is doing well against a "good Falco" he must be "good" at the game even if the game is "bad." Your vernacular hurt my brain.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Lol Brawl+ won't take over nationally.

I can guarentee that.

Example of brokeness: Watch as this noob Marth almost beats a really good Falco due to Brawl+.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDdo9M7VDNQ
first off the falco was toying with the marth quite a bit (if you couldnt tell you are blind). second off i didnt see any broken 0-death combos. Third off the Falco killed himself Twice i think and he didn't edge guard. Obviously the marth wasnt good but he didnt pass up chances to gimp.

Brawl+ will take over with the hardcore smashers and brawl will stay with the people new to the community. and then the brawl community will collapse because hardcore smashers are what run the community. and Brawl will be an online only thing. Cause when compared with Melee/Brawl+ its garbs.

So how are you defining "really good falco" "noob marth".....isn't that decided by I dunno....who wins? If a Marth is doing well against a "good Falco" he must be "good" at the game even if the game is "bad." Your vernacular hurt my brain.
you gonna come to my tourney NES_Noob? I miss you and DML very much so.

KomoriGlare

Smash Cadet
In this next Tournament, the proof will be in the pudding, and on Saturday, Feb. 28, I'll be Bill Cosby...

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Brawl+ will take over with the hardcore smashers and brawl will stay with the people new to the community. and then the brawl community will collapse because hardcore smashers are what run the community. and Brawl will be an online only thing. Cause when compared with Melee/Brawl+ its garbs.
$10 says 2 years from now Brawl will be played nationally and not Brawl+.

:)

Milln

Smash Champion
Let's see... Food matches.. Tatsunoko... Friends.... people signing my awesome signature book...

HEY. WHO'S GOING TO LOSE TO ME IN TIN PIN SLAMMER, HUH? BRING YOUR DS AND A COUPLE BUCKS FOR TIN PIN SLAMMER MONEY MATCHES.

Slaaaaaam ON! C'mon, 3:1 odds i'm serious.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
just to be forewarned its gonna be quite cramped this go around. Im gonna talk to the owner and see what i can do about getting some of the Machines moved. Hopefully he works with me.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I have it calculated out.

If my game is rained out on Saturday, I will have a 50% chance of going to this (depends on if coach thinks we need practice.)

If my game is snowed out (highly unlikely), I'll probably have an 80% chance of going, so Milln, you seem like a lucky guy, please do a snow dance for me and if it works, I will love you forever, seriously.

Milln

Smash Champion
Alright, I have it calculated out.

If my game is rained out on Saturday, I will have a 50% chance of going to this (depends on if coach thinks we need practice.)

If my game is snowed out (highly unlikely), I'll probably have an 80% chance of going, so Milln, you seem like a lucky guy, please do a snow dance for me and if it works, I will love you forever, seriously.
Snow dance, eh? I do love me some snow..

Hmm

*does a little jig*

Will_

Smash Journeyman
just to be forewarned its gonna be quite cramped this go around. Im gonna talk to the owner and see what i can do about getting some of the Machines moved. Hopefully he works with me.
Yes please. Anything we can do to get more room, I'm open to.

Milln

Smash Champion
Milln, when I CP you to Pirate Ship, you have to upload the video with this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

Language warning on that video btw.
You mean when I CP YOU to Pirate Ship.

...Wait a sec. That implies I'd lose a match.

OOOOH, TRASH TALK. *rimshot* Waaaahhahahahaaaaa!!!
I want two cookies for when I win the food match.

@Boom Cube: Orange Chicken? Alright. Hook me up with some ice cream from that Dairy Queen.

Winnar

Smash Lord
I MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYBE might come to this.

Big maybe. I'll have to talk to 3GOD and the two other guys I play with. If we all decide to go then...guess we'll see you there :O

We'd probably need housing, though. I don't think I'd like a 5 and a half hour drive back home when the tournament probably won't end until around/after midnight :(

3GOD

Smash Ace
If there are not going to be pools (as it appears there will not be)...it might not run too long and we could possibly come back that night...hmm...

Of course, no pools would likely mean a 64 man bracket...yikes!

Milln

Smash Champion
If there are not going to be pools (as it appears there will not be)...it might not run too long and we could possibly come back that night...hmm...

Of course, no pools would likely mean a 64 man bracket...yikes!
3GOD! =DD

I get to see you guys, again, too! =^-^=!! =OO Want to team since I couldn't last time cause I couldn't go to Tuscaloosa?

Phloat said:
And WHY does Tennessee have such a high obesity rate?
Cause Food Matches are more fun than regular Money Matches. =3

I'm startin' to feel bad for Nintendoboyyy. He's going to miss this one and it's turning out to be really really epic. =x

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'd be okay with a large bracket. It's not like there won't be room for friendlies; it's not about a lack of matches being played.

It's all in the name of time. I hope this arcade has some good games.

Top Bottom