• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Milln

Smash Champion
I have confidence! You have nothing that can match that!
I have a Sharkball and i'm Milln. That's TWO things!

Dear lord would I give to enter a B+ tourney. I wish my job didn't conflict me every chance I get to compete. Fed Ex with flexible hours here I come.
Would you give a Ps3? =OOO

I would get angry, sort of, but I have the swine flu it seems, so meh....
Swine flu's a joke. Get a better excuse. XD

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
I'd give your PS3. ^_^ lol jk. I'll seriously try to seek out a good Ps3 for KO at my job. They sometimes get rid of extra stuff for free. Let us pray, KO. Let us pray.... -__-

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
I had swine flu for two days, Zeon. Get at my beast-mode immune system.
Hey, this is the first day, and im starting to feel a little better, so we will see. Ill be trying to beat Banjo Tooie while im sick, that game gets really hard...

Milln

Smash Champion
Well I have a fro, and I'm black!

Also, I'm very sorry for your loss KO. I would gladly donate my tourney money to replace your misplaced PS3.
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii--

Wait, I have my hat. Insta-win, sir. What have you to say?

-Chad-

Slackerator
It sucks that the PS3 was stolen but I mean....that kinda feels like you're punishing everyone when most of us had nothing to do with it :X

I'll help you get a new ps3 with whatever money I may come by that I dont need :x

Doromac

Smash Journeyman
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii--

Wait, I have my hat. Insta-win, sir. What have you to say?
I..... I.....

Bow to you, my good man.

@KO

Sucks bro. I'm willing to pay the venue fee. Gotta kick some *****es in the teeth for the money they owe me though.

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
I honestly dont think charging a venue fee will do any good, maybe to raise money for a new one but idk. We can always make it a rule to leave all bags in there car or something just to make sure that if they plan on stealing again they dont have a place to hide it.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
Fatchu you can be the official vault keeper and guard everyone's stuff with those great big bowling arms.

Milln

Smash Champion
It sucks that the PS3 was stolen but I mean....that kinda feels like you're punishing everyone when most of us had nothing to do with it :X
I honestly dont think charging a venue fee will do any good, maybe to raise money for a new one but idk.
It's the standard sucktastic rule when something goes wrong. Punish the class for something an individual has done. The idea is that the class gangs up on the individual and makes them sorry. In this case, since not even the class knows who the individual is, we can't really do that part and it'll just be venue fee towards the Ps3 purchase.

IDEA!

Dude we can make the Video Game Trivia a benefit. I'll still throw in my 50 dollar prize money as a payout to the winner(s), however the pot of entry fees will go towards the PS3. A good cause. Howzat?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I kinda feel bad for charging a venue fee but I kinda dont at the same time. My electric bill was very large these last few months. (between running tournaments and cold weather) I also have been very lenient with the rules.

Plus dont you wanna help me out? Id do the same for you guys >.<

Venue fee helps me cover the cost of paying someone to help clean up you guys mess (cause you know when you leave i really dont feel like cleaning up cause im effin pooped plus i work like a mad man) and it helps pay for the electric usage (opening and closing doors cause ac/heat to go insane plus tons of tvs and stuff) Like ive said before I havent been charging the venue fee for this stuff cause im lazy and dont want to deal with it. Im not gonna be as relaxed anymore.

@Chad and Fatchu - im not charging the venue to punish people. Im doing it because I should have been doing it the whole time anyway. This time its actually kind of convenient to do so. I know it seems dickish but I just had a PS3 stolen from My home by someone who is entering my tournament and the PS3 in question isnt even Mine. So im Incredibly pissed to say the least. If I have to find out who didnt it through someone other than the person who did it I'm gonna kick the ****ing **** out of them until I see fit to stop. So it would be best to tell me if they did it rather than someone else.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I don't mind having to pay venue honestly, whatever helps you out man. All my friends are wanting to raise some money to help you out anyway.... its just so shocking.... who in the world would sink so low as to steal from you....

Rayku

Smash Lord
Doromac, if you have any games of me I'd like them uploaded :)

I don't foresee me going to another one of these for a long time. Personal reasons

Handorin

Smash Hero
I lost my memory card at smym. I think that was my last one. =/

I don't think it was stolen, but I think it was poor on someone's part not to put it back in my Wii after they used it.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I tried to win some money at smym for you KO, but despite my best efforts I only came in 4th at a 100 something man tournament which is worth only 10$

:/

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I tried to win some money at smym for you KO, but despite my best efforts I only came in 4th at a 100 something man tournament which is worth only 10$

:/
lol thanks chad. Btw JMOAN can stop with the "You remember that one time where you almost beat Darkrain"

Top Bottom