• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
Hey guys I apologize in advance for this, but I am not going to be able to house people this weekend. My plan was orginally to clean up my house so I could help out with housing during my spring break last week, however when I got back home from orlando on tuesday I was informed that I was going to north carolina. So I had no way to clean my house last week. Im really sorry ko and to everyone else thats tired of cramming in his apartment.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Wait....there was a monthly? -_-
Gosh darn it. I didn't even notice.

Luckily I don't work Friday, but I do Saturday. I'll can try and switch shifts with someone.

Milln

Smash Champion
Milln's Crazy Video Game Trivia should happen Friday night. I'm thinking at like 9:30pm or 10:00pm (when I get there)

I'll bring buzzers, my soundbar, a laptop, and my tv so Name That Tune can sound pro and I can throw up a scoreboard and category list on the tv. It'll be awesome. Thinking of recording it, too, for youtubing with contestants' approval.

Shouldn't take too long to go through the inquiries, then we can watch stuff.

Handorin

Smash Hero
um read the date plz kthks. says march 20th. HERB is 27th and 28th
Just making sure. I thought I remember someone saying it might not happen.

Also, I'll probably end up leaving that night, or really early Sunday morning. So I'm probably driving alone.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Just making sure. I thought I remember someone saying it might not happen.

Also, I'll probably end up leaving that night, or really early Sunday morning. So I'm probably driving alone.
lol sorry was drunk last night when i replyed to you. but yeah this shiz is gonna happen

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
Milln's Crazy Video Game Trivia should happen Friday night. I'm thinking at like 9:30pm or 10:00pm (when I get there)

I'll bring buzzers, my soundbar, a laptop, and my tv so Name That Tune can sound pro and I can throw up a scoreboard and category list on the tv. It'll be awesome. Thinking of recording it, too, for youtubing with contestants' approval.

Shouldn't take too long to go through the inquiries, then we can watch stuff.
@millin, hell yea bro good ****, are we doing teams, or indivudials?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Actually, I might not go. I'd rather not do the late drive thing, and I could use some money, so it's best not to skip work. That and stuff I need to do on Sunday... sorry. I will be there next time, hopefully.

xFayt

Smash Cadet
I can't make it ):
I have traffic school that day till 12:30.

April monthly, I shall come!

Milln

Smash Champion
Get ready for some ROCK JOHNS

I went to pick up Yoshiiscool from Morristown on Tuesday. All went well until the way back. In the middle of my lane was a rock. By the time I realized that it was such and not some sort of collapsible object like a bag or whatever, I was already upon it and couldn't veer out of the way without annihilating somebody.

So I just took the hit and it was accompanied by a nasty sound that made Yo'ster freak the F out, it was amusing, hee hee. He was all "WAAAHH! *flail*"

*ahem*

Anyway. for the next day, Car progressively ran more haggard. Today, on my way back from my break, it would not accelerate and would not shift and barely, BARELY made it back to the parking lot below mine. Below mine, cause I knew my car would not make it back up the hill. Later, I go take a look at it and there's this red, funky smelling puddle beneath it. That rock punched a whole in my transmission fluid thingy and it's not going anywhere, now. Unless someone wants to drive an extra bit just to get me (and then take me back in the morning or something, I can't stay on Saturday. Boss said no) and do MCGT and win money, I will not be there. Unhappiness and regrets.

Milln

Smash Champion
Unless someone wants to drive an extra bit just to get me (and then take me back in the morning or something, I can't stay on Saturday. Boss said no) and do MCGT and win money, I will not be there.
10millns
10game trivias

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hey KO if no one shows up, and the tourny ends super early...

WE GET TO PLAY FFXII INTERNATIONAL ALL F-ING NIGHT WOOOOO

I'm gonna hook you up brotha.

Top Bottom