• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Handorin

Smash Hero
I know Memphis/Nashville folks talked about it, but we decided to go to the Bham tournament like KO said.

xFayt

Smash Cadet
Slash will be teaching me how to play B+ because I forgot how to play.

Rayku

Smash Lord
You guys should have gone to HERB3. More entrants there for Brawl+, and Lounis/Kismet won teams (Kismet has never played + before)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
You guys should have gone to HERB3. More entrants there for Brawl+, and Lounis/Kismet won teams (Kismet has never played + before)
the drive was just too much for a 3 man crew. plus we had to take the tank (my car) I had a lot of fun at the AL tourney anyway

Handorin

Smash Hero
I would have gone with KO, but he didn't want to. (Saved me a 12 hour drive though...).

VTS and I got lazy and didnt want to drive to AL. Instead, we played till 530 am Saturday, went to sleep, ate lunch, played smash a bit, watched PP STACK IT UP, then played more smash. lol

It was fun.

When is the next monthly? I need to know so I can ask off work.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Had a ton of fun playing Brawl+ with KOKingpin, Pickles, and... uhh... Nematt.

Brawl+ was so much more hype at my tournament than any other event there, lol.

I'm gonna be posting around here more often and maybe make the trek to TN for a couple tournaments some time.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
God **** it. Everyone butchers my name. Just call me Seaking Zero. lol

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Had a ton of fun playing Brawl+ with KOKingpin, Pickles, and... uhh... Nematt.

Brawl+ was so much more hype at my tournament than any other event there, lol.

I'm gonna be posting around here more often and maybe make the trek to TN for a couple tournaments some time.
yeah dude it would be great to have all you guys come up. I'll start preparing for the next monthly.

j00t

Smash Champion
good ****, I'm gonna try so hard to be there

EDIT: Chad's birthday is on the 21st of April too, I believe.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I was told of a magical enchantment known as the Fatchu Hug that emboldens spirits, bolsters manliness, and empowers erections by way of a heart-to-heart intimacy unknown to many, but praised by those few who have experienced such beautious emotions.

But what does this mean?

Top Bottom