• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

j00t

Smash Champion
Bloshi, want to team with me for Melee?

GnW + Yoshi?

Remember the incredible success of SMYM11? You know you want to.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
So you don't like smash?
It's one of the many reasons why Brawl is terrible. At least in Melee Link is low tier instead of bottom tier, and Samus is mid tier. Check out the Brawl tier list so you can see triforce tier.

Soul Calibur II is beast but Melee > SC2, Link is also low tier in that game though.

Edit: Some of the things Link has in Brawl- are just awesome. boomerang flies very fast and has a returning hitbox, arrows has different effects such as Ice, Fire, and Light. Ftilt is a knockup which can lead to combos or a kill. Second Fsmash hit kills really well. Bombs can be thrown very far and fast, also have good knockup. Spin Attack kills well, aerial spin attack is a great offensive killing move, and Link can haz recovery.

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
@Chad-lol I only advocate good amvs.

Im just going to go on the record and say that soul caliber is amazing, I actually think its better then tekken, but unless you live in new england you wont find alot of people playing it competitivly.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
@Chad-lol I only advocate good amvs.

Im just going to go on the record and say that soul caliber is amazing, I actually think its better then tekken, but unless you live in new england you wont find alot of people playing it competitivly.
I play SC4 enough, annnd I just bought SC2 for my cube about an hour ago :chuckle:

Also tekken is boring as hell...

I play
SSB:M, SSB:B, GG:AC, BB:CT, SC4, DoA4, MvC2

I would get into street fighter 4 but the few times I've played it the game was both slow and boring.

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
I play SC4 enough, annnd I just bought SC2 for my cube about an hour ago :chuckle:

Also tekken is boring as hell...

I play
SSB:M, SSB:B, GG:AC, BB:CT, SC4, DoA4, MvC2

I would get into street fighter 4 but the few times I've played it the game was both slow and boring.
Yea sf is one of those things that you have to get into to enjoy, I also play sc4 but its hard to find people that play, havent played it in a long *** time. Also sc2 is probably the best 3d fighter around.

Rayku

Smash Lord
LOL @ Cyner thinking Link is LOW TIER in Soul Calibur II.

I've been playing it a lot lately. Someone should get on it

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
I also thought Link was low tier in SC2, until recently.

@Fatchu Id be definetely interested. How far is your place from KO's?

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
maybe about 10 mins zeon, again this is tentative I have to get the ok from my rents, and it prolly wont be that many, maybe about 4 max for this month, I have an extra bed couch and and nice floor. My only thing is that people dont smoke, my mom has a very bad allergy to it.

j00t

Smash Champion
Chu-bra is very, very bad.

very.

bad.

actually I don't know, but all anime is generally bad unless it is something like Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu.

Or maybe Angel Beats, that one looks promising.

j00t

Smash Champion
KO who do you play in B+? Yoshi?

Lucas + Yoshi seems like a pretty cool team. After I kill someone I'll just stand there to see his secret taunt though, so you'll have to cover me.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
maybe about 10 mins zeon, again this is tentative I have to get the ok from my rents, and it prolly wont be that many, maybe about 4 max for this month, I have an extra bed couch and and nice floor. My only thing is that people dont smoke, my mom has a very bad allergy to it.
I call 2 spots, me and my friend.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Im winning this tournament, ive decided, im not holding back. Ganon is burning with rage. Uh...and sonic is uh...saying your too slow, or something.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Zeon if I miraculously end up coming to this tournament are we teaming? I just realized I never even asked you.

Not many people were too happy about the Chad and I teaming last tourney, soooo I'm not even going to ask.

Top Bottom