• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
I didn't mind Rayku teaming with Chad. The tournament needs a David v.s. Goliath atmosphere. Makes it more fun.

Player-5

Smash Rookie
so can we have a brawl- tournament?? the first beta build came out with all the characters completed ^_^

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
as of right now. Im gonna be putting the focus on getting B+ done with Melee singles and maybe melee doubles if there is a demand (more than 3 teams, someone has to get the fatchu hug)

If we somehow get done quickly with B+ we can do a B- side tourney for free or if people wanna put in a 1 dollar winner takes all tourney.

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
lol you could have a melee double money match and ill just give it to the loser, regardless the fatchu hug goes to the player who finishes one out of the money.

Im sure theres gonna be a mario party tournment, k.o loves competitive mario party :)

Rayku

Smash Lord
You guys don't know about MLG Hawaii for Mario Party 4

Maybe Lounis'll be more inclined to come to these if a Mario Party tournament actually happened LOL

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So I was thinking I want to come to this but I don't want to drive their alone, since I get off saturday morning no one will still be here. Don't want to waste to much money on gas, even though I don't want that to be the reason for not going. <.< no one say I'm johning or else, and on another note why is joot having his bday in murfreesboro. I thought he lived in Alabama.

j00t

Smash Champion
So I was thinking I want to come to this but I don't want to drive their alone, since I get off saturday morning no one will still be here. Don't want to waste to much money on gas, even though I don't want that to be the reason for not going. <.< no one say I'm johning or else, and on another note why is joot having his bday in murfreesboro. I thought he lived in Alabama.
My birthday is on the 25th, so I won't be spending my birthday up there technically.

It is Chad's birthday also.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Breaking News:
The Pizza Inn, birthplace of Midsouth smash, is filing bankruptcy and will be closing on Wednesday.

Top Bottom