• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

j00t

Smash Champion
Arby you have a pretty impressive Fox... how long have you been playing him? And why didn't you go Fox vs. me at SMYM? Seems to be your best character.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Professional Stalker Arby_ is a true hero, saving others and mainly himself.

@joot: I picked him up for singles around the beginning of March. The ICs forced my hand.

I'm pretty sure the only thing I do is up smash out of shield.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Posting to say that someone hit me (as in car accident) again today. Their fault, and she wasn't insured. Here's the best big picture of my damage.

So if there are any tournaments, I need to be picked up.

And, Chad, I might not be able to go visit you as planned (depending on how fast this is fixed).

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Posting to say that someone hit me (as in car accident) again today. Their fault, and she wasn't insured. Here's the best big picture of my damage.

So if there are any tournaments, I need to be picked up.

And, Chad, I might not be able to go visit you as planned (depending on how fast this is fixed).
Is the white truck her driving off?

Rayku

Smash Lord
May 22nd is the first expiration of my job badge, which means I'll more than likely be working. Maybe June :)

Milln

Smash Champion
I will be here to school all of you in fuggin' laser tag, dammit.

I vote we make it interesting and take bets.

And divide into teams and take bets.

And take bets on taking bets.

And fuggin' awesome shiz let's go I wanna play and pew pew fgts.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
So in my rush to get all the Brawl+ replays as everyone was leaving to eat, I think I missed quite a few. Either that, or almost no one saved their matches.

If you have any replays from the tournament, please stick them in a zip and upload them somewhere. I think most of the matches should be on KO's and Zeon's wii.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Considering that this is indeed going to be pushed back to the weekend of the 29th, I'm asking off and will be there. Laser tag?! Hell yes

EDIT: btw I'm bringing Shin Chan

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So in my rush to get all the Brawl+ replays as everyone was leaving to eat, I think I missed quite a few. Either that, or almost no one saved their matches.

If you have any replays from the tournament, please stick them in a zip and upload them somewhere. I think most of the matches should be on KO's and Zeon's wii.
yeah i got 33 vids i need to send you.

Milln

Smash Champion
So do I. May 29th is a day I -must- work. An employee called out for personal reasons, I'm losing another one because he's moving and I have one other dude that can work that Saturday. Saturday being Sautrday, I will be working.

xFayt

Smash Cadet
So liek I forgot these forumz existed.

I have basically quit B+ and games in general so I most likely won't be coming to anymore tourneys and most likely my last post. I made some great friends and had some great times at these tourneys. Take care everyone and I lub you guiz <333

Milln

Smash Champion

I have basically quit B+ and games in general so I most likely won't be coming to anymore tourneys and most likely my last post. I made some great friends and had some great times at these tourneys. Take care everyone and I lub you guiz <333
yougay.

You can't quit games.

Ulterior motive.

He's being forced by an unseen hand.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

lol you never came to really play B+ anyway. Its more about hanging out. Freaking Laser Tag this month too.

Rayku

Smash Lord
So is the next House of Smash going to be just a gathering or a tournament? I can't justify to myself skipping a day of work to play Smash unless there's money involved :(

Top Bottom