• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
sorry change of plans. Not selling xbox. decided to give it to my brother for his birthday.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Selling my Xbox 360 for $200
It includes:
-60 GB hard drive
-Charge n' Play kit : rechargeable battery and a plug that allows you to play while your controller is charging
-Wireless Controller
-Wired Controller
-Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
-Blazblue
Hmmm... I will take this matter under consideration.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
sorry change of plans decided to give my xbox to my brother for his birthday.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
so right now my car for herb has one open spot and we are leaving on friday evening.

Right now its me, Mr.Pickle, Yoshiiscool, and Sinensis. I asked Alex if he wanted to go but if he cant that leaves us open for one more.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
so right now my car for herb has one open spot and we are leaving on friday evening.

Right now its me, Mr.Pickle, Yoshiiscool, and Sinensis. I asked Alex if he wanted to go but if he cant that leaves us open for one more.
I won't be able to go, because I have an exam that Monday.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
What kind of attendance can we expect for Brawl+? It's being run out of a hotel room, and isn't even mentioned in the first post of the Herb thread or website.

just saying we will be back sunday midday
For real this time? Or will be be like Pound 4 where leave the hotel at 9 in the morning, stop at the venue at 9:20 just to grab a set up, somehow stay at the venue until 2PM, and not get back to Murfreesboro until 2AM the next day?

How much will this cost? Gas should be about half as it was for Pound 4 if we have 6 people, but what about housing?

And speaking of housing, who's going to be the final word on what happens in the hotel room or wherever we stay? Because I'm sure as hell not spending $100+ on a 400 mile road trip to a tournament, only to play like **** because I haven't slept in 2 days. If I go on this, and people are still making noise in our room at 2 in the morning, heads will ****ing roll.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I am interested. What's the costs looking like? Also I would need you to keep your word about that back at a reasonable time thing. If it turns out brawl+ is on Sunday and you decide to stay, I be mad.

I don't want to spend too much since I just got back from an extravagant spring break in Florida, and I don't have any leeway timewise since I'm in the middle of school now. Im not just being a whiner.

Also getting there before midnight would be kick-***. I like sleep before a tournament.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I sent bunbun a text asking if he wanted to go to this.

Bunbun- Do you want to go to Herb?
in case you see this before the text

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
I would want to go KO but I only have a credit card and no paper cash.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
What kind of attendance can we expect for Brawl+? It's being run out of a hotel room, and isn't even mentioned in the first post of the Herb thread or website.

For real this time? Or will be be like Pound 4 where leave the hotel at 9 in the morning, stop at the venue at 9:20 just to grab a set up, somehow stay at the venue until 2PM, and not get back to Murfreesboro until 2AM the next day?

How much will this cost? Gas should be about half as it was for Pound 4 if we have 6 people, but what about housing?

And speaking of housing, who's going to be the final word on what happens in the hotel room or wherever we stay? Because I'm sure as hell not spending $100+ on a 400 mile road trip to a tournament, only to play like **** because I haven't slept in 2 days. If I go on this, and people are still making noise in our room at 2 in the morning, heads will ****ing roll.
ive already set up housing at Lord Karn's Apt on friday night so Im pretty sure with 5 people going its not gonna cost a lot of money.

Pound was a lot different cause I didnt get to go to second day at all and I was kinda being a princess about playing people.

NC normally has a nice active B+ tournament and supposedly some EC people are gonna show up.

I am interested. What's the costs looking like? Also I would need you to keep your word about that back at a reasonable time thing. If it turns out brawl+ is on Sunday and you decide to stay, I be mad.

I don't want to spend too much since I just got back from an extravagant spring break in Florida, and I don't have any leeway timewise since I'm in the middle of school now. Im not just being a whiner.

Also getting there before midnight would be kick-***. I like sleep before a tournament.
Karn is the person running B+ and he told me that Saturday is the B+ day. So Melee and B+ is gonna be run on Saturday. We would be leaving friday afternoon and coming back sunday morning.

Edit: If no one wants to go to NC for Herb3 then we can always go to a B+ tourney in Alabama on saturday. I just wanna go to a tourney.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Please don't give up my seat just yet KO, I don't want to jinx it but it looks like I won't be working the weekend, cause they sent me home early today due to lack of work.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
Sorry KO, I'm going to have to bail on this.

I have an exam Friday, and and exam Monday along with an autoCAD project due. As much as I love smash, I can't put it before school.

Handorin

Smash Hero
autoCAD is pretty fun stuff.

Roxy- Yea, the last one happened on the 20th. This is more of the TN/Midsouth general discussion as well though. xD

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I am getting more interested the more I think about this. I will have to ask my friends about stuff, but I could definitely do this.

Free housing was a big push towards going. Plus its not gonna be nearly as long as the POUND drive.

Also how late would we go? I'd need to know when to arrive at KOs (unless you wanna pick me up, which would be pretty nice and help me save money on gas).

This seems like a good deal for a big tournament. I am just being nervous with my cash because of recently spending too much in a short amount of time.

I'll probably end up going with you guys.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I am getting more interested the more I think about this. I will have to ask my friends about stuff, but I could definitely do this.

Free housing was a big push towards going. Plus its not gonna be nearly as long as the POUND drive.

Also how late would we go? I'd need to know when to arrive at KOs (unless you wanna pick me up, which would be pretty nice and help me save money on gas).

This seems like a good deal for a big tournament. I am just being nervous with my cash because of recently spending too much in a short amount of time.

I'll probably end up going with you guys.
well right now its down to just me Yoshiiscool and Sinensis. two more would be awesome. Driving to pick you up would be a pain in the bum honestly cause its the opposite direction. I wanna head to NC rather early if possible i get out of class at 10:05 and I wanna leave around 1ish. We will be headed back early sunday morning. Since NC Echo is the one housing us and has to be at work at 9:30am (8:30 our time)

@Seiki - if you wanna just spot my gas ill pay your entry fees and stuff that way you can go (since you can pay gas with Credit Card)

Handorin

Smash Hero
well right now its down to just me Yoshiiscool and Sinensis. two more would be awesome. Driving to pick you up would be a pain in the bum honestly cause its the opposite direction. I wanna head to NC rather early if possible i get out of class at 10:05 and I wanna leave around 1ish. We will be headed back early sunday morning. Since NC Echo is the one housing us and has to be at work at 9:30am (8:30 our time)

@Seiki - if you wanna just spot my gas ill pay your entry fees and stuff that way you can go (since you can pay gas with Credit Card)
KO- I think I'm going to go to this with you if that's fine. I can be there by the time you want to leave your place.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
KO I'll take that deal, but how much is gas? I don't know if gas cost is equivalent to entry fee. We can talk about details later

I don't get out of lab till 2:40

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I want to go.

I get out of class at 11:50. I have some stuff to take care of, so I can be there around 2 PM. I'll be leaving 12:30-1 and it takes about an hour to get there.

Is there still room? Everyone seems to want to go now.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I don't have to work this weekend, so please tell me you didn't give up my seat...
lol suddenly everyone wants to go.

Well I will just stay this weekend. I need a nice quiet weekend anyways. Thanks for offering though.

so here is the plan we are not going to HERB anymore. Too much of a drive for everyone. We are going to Zero Gamer's tourney in AL. the B+ looks to be as big as HERBs. Plus melee will be happening as well. Bloshi you have a spot open as well. so I can take Seiki, MrP, Bloshi and one other

Top Bottom