• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
PAPSTR I don't think your random inferno dividers stand a chance.

Milln

Smash Champion
What is are you a werewolf?

GAME TRIVIA, DUDES. How's five bucks from each person, you can form teams up to two people. I'll put in an extra (up to) fifty bucks towards winnings. Each question will be a dollar or more for the answer. I'll be making cute little buzzers. It'll be the night before or the morning of for the following reasons:

Night Before: Everyone's here and hanging out, anyway. Why not TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE AGAINST MILLN'S F'D UP QUESTIONS?
Morning of: There's a lot of time we end up wasting between waking up, setting up, and actually starting. We could put it to good use.

CHAD. BRING. MUNCHKIN. WHAT. THE. HECK.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
PAPSTR I don't thi-INFERNO DIVIDER!
Where have you been? I dropped that habit a long time ago. And I've beaten you multiple times before. Even beat you with my Hakumen who, at the time, had only a weeks worth of practice put into it.

5$ money match. I'm serious. <3

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
PAPSTR no offense but every time we fight I troll you hard. I can count the number of times you have beaten me. No more than 5 times. And of those 5 times I know at least two of them i just tried to time you out by running around or FRKZN like an idiot.

Besides...I beat you spamming just ice car and mash c with jin as well...

I'll accept the money match but how about making it $10?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
PAPSTR no offense but every time we fight I troll you hard. I can count the number of times you have beaten me. No more than 5 times. And of those 5 times I know at least two of them i just tried to time you out by running around or FRKZN like an idiot.

someone is trolling extra hard right now.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Bloshi: Nashville isn't anywhere near on our way to SMYM. We're going straight up 55 to 57.
Handorin lives in Memphis lol
Aw poop. Well I'm not driving to Memphis to drive up to Illinois. God**** it.

Anyone else going to smym 11?

Maybe I'll try to get my friend's car for that time. Then I could take some people from around here. Anyone interested?

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman

Did ya ever consider that I was trollin you too? When I play you I expect the trollin, so I troll back. Don't think you're so high n mighty. Can't raise the price because I'm a poor loser face who never has money. ;3

@vbrawl in MLG: gigantic WAT

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
I'm not high and mighty PAPSTR, but I don't loose to first week hakumens or random shoryu ragnas. trust me. Last time I fought you was less than a month ago and your Ragna shoryu'd a lot, so I'm just going off of that.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
Sort of Slash. He doesn't abuse it, just a bit predictable with it.

Fatchu...of all fighting games vBrawl is the least tourny legit...it doesn't have...combos. You win by timing out...or camping...nothing else. I'm not surprised they added Tekken. I at least agree with that. It is a deep complex fighter with variety.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Im interested in going with you guys for a Roadtrip to HERB, but I need to know if Brawl+ is going to have a good showing, not really any other reason for me to go otherwise......Unless theres a vbrawl low tier tournament.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
SF is only well known because it has Capcom sponsoring big tournaments. Tekken does not get that much coverage. That is why MLG picked it up, because profit gains from Tekken would be greater than competing with other already developed sponsors for street fighter. Nonetheless, MLG is still figuring out possibilities of puting SF onto the circuit.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Sort of Slash. He doesn't abuse it, just a bit predictable with it.

Fatchu...of all fighting games vBrawl is the least tourny legit...it doesn't have...combos. You win by timing out...or camping...nothing else. I'm not surprised they added Tekken. I at least agree with that. It is a deep complex fighter with variety.
Was. I've broken the habit. My offer on a money match still stands. Possibly will up to 10$ if I have it. I'm a poor jobless high schooler so.. lol.

Regarding vbrawl, it really does baffle me why the heck they added it to MLG. It's a boring, campy, meta knighty, mess.

Though since Slash is apparently going to enter (WHYYYY) I suppose I'll follow it cuz I wanna see some camping and some chain grabs.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Im interested in going with you guys for a Roadtrip to HERB, but I need to know if Brawl+ is going to have a good showing, not really any other reason for me to go otherwise......Unless theres a vbrawl low tier tournament.
NC is a B+ state they normally have turnouts for their monthlies that are bigger than my monthly. and Herb is a big series. Plus its got some east coast hype. So it will most likely be worth your while.

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
Dont get me wrong, tekken is a great game and very technical, I play tekken. However ssf4 is coming out and its the new game, and going to have a massive community so bigger turnout.

But then again, tekken is more exciting to watch then sf.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
But that's the thing. SSF is coming out in April. In the middle of a season of MLG. They have to plan the games they include on the circuit a few months ahead of time.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Fatchu, even though you dry humped me, scarred me for life, and ***** my children, your one of my favorite people to be around at the tournament.

Top Bottom