• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Spamming Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

wh1te5had0w

Smash Journeyman
Who would you say is the most spamming character in SSB history?

I think the most spamming character is R.O.B because of that annoying down smash attack and all his other attacks. :lick:

:dizzy: This thread is not made for flaming it's for fun :dizzy:

(mod's if this guide has been made lock this one. I did search)

have fun :laugh:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Who would you say is the most spamming character in SSB history?

I think the most spamming character is R.O.B because of that annoying side B attack and all his other attacks. :lick:

:dizzy: This thread is not made for flaming it's for fun :dizzy:

(mod's if this guide has been made lock this one. I did search)

have fun :laugh:
You deserve to be flamed for posting that.

ROB's side b? That move is an absolute joke.

Dekar173

Justice Man
He probably thinks that the gyro is his side-B. I don't know how he doesn't know all of the characters movesets after a year of the game being out, but meh. w.e

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Diddy's bananas or Ness' PK Fire, but only when that is the only attack of his that is used against you.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
TL by far...
When you try to dodge past the bombs/boomerangs/arrows he runs and usmashes you, then starts spamming again...

I hate spammy TLs.....

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
If you define Spam as moves that apply extreme or “annoying” pressure Over time. Than It would probably be a tie between Toonlink who can constantly throw things at you. Nair to ground canceling arrow, SH AD Zair, boomerang, and 2 bombs.
Than theres olimar who can attack directly after throwing pikmin, Grabs with little lag and has a really good killing move.
Pit who fires Lazerz every 1.5 seconds.
Or I've actually find Yoshi to be quite annoying. Eggs do 9% fresh, come out fast and theyre not normal projectiles, they're actually explosives. Ive attacked them and even powershielded them and still took damage and knockback.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Ganondorf. For his u-tilt.

lmao jkjk

Pikachu, Olimar, Falco, Pit, Link/TL

In that order.

Although Link/Toon Link spam is far less annoying because there are three kinds of projectiles rather than just one (or two).

Sgt. Pit

Smash Cadet
Yeah but you keep getting hit, its easy to PS like an arrow, but if ur getting 3 projectiles right after another, it gets extremely annoying

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Yeah, but at least he doesn't churn out projectiles as quickly as the other four. His arrow is the fastest but that doesn't have a ton of range unless you charge it or jump, which takes time. And if your opponent is on the ground within uncharged-arrow range, it's probably more effective to attack them with the sword.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Probably ROB, Pit, and Falco. There really is no need for an explanation...

gamegeek27

Smash Rookie
Pit's arros and angel ring are huge spams, also any other projectile like the space animals lasers, snakes grenades, pikachus jolts, samus's missiles, G&W's cooking, luigi and mario's fireballs, diddy's bananas, etc.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I just find MK's downsmash too broken for it's own good. I'm gonna steal his sword.

Pleather

Smash Cadet
Has no one seriously mentioned Zelda? DIN'S FIRE.DIN'S FIRE.DIN'S FIRE.

GAH. Especially since it's practically impossible to dodge, it's explosive, and the only effective ways of combating Din's Fire spam is either hitting them with your own projectile so that it doesn't explode, or shielding for 5 seconds while you wait for it to pass by. Plus, her really annoying u-smash and f-smash are extremely multi hit, and when they're spammed, they eat your shield.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Or you can use a move like your character's Nair to counter it.

And SDI the smashes.

~rh

Smash Lord
Excluding the most obvious...

I'd say Lucas... ****in' PK's all day D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom