• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Spamming Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizard

Smash Ace
Even though they are not the best, Mario's fireballs can get pretty **** annoying..

Unless you are a earthbound boy :)

Puffs

Smash Ace
Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt

Pikachu, Toon Link, Zelda, and Olimar, too.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Again, prettymuch anyone can be Spammy..... To Spam is to use 1 move over and over again, and most everyone can do that no problem....

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
O rly? CONTRADICTION!

The Spammiest characters IMHPO (In my humbled professional opinion... err... I mean... yeah...)

Definetly only BAD MK players who spam B and Smash.
Most Definetly odd-strategied/paranoid Link/TL mains that throw a bunch of random crap at you like the Poppant.
Mostly only the paranoid/bad pit players who spam the B-attacks and smash, again with the no air moves. *sigh*
I would say not olimar at all, I don't consider throws spamming, they're harder to land than a lot of his moves if you ask me.
Ho hum, Mayhaps... SONIC worst of all, sorry for my rant but some people only do this with him; SPAM-B SPAM-SMASH blargh!
Others: erm, not rob unless the player is really wierd/noob, I mean come on, most use a variety.
Ike is just as bad for a few people, but some can make his spamming almost good o.o I've only seen two or one that can do that so far.
Picathrchu is a travshamockery, all I see people do is what a lot of sonic players do. :ohwell: See above on topic; SONIC || for more details.

It all comes down to; If you're good enough to where your advantages are greatly only seen through non-spamming alternatives, unless you consider any air attacks spam (I wouldn't know why,).

I am teh mr. Serious pants, fear meh! rawr! :bee:
Forgive any I missed due to shortness of mind. :p

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Mario, Falco, Wolf, Fox, Pit, Pikachu, Meta Knight, Diddy Kong, Zelda, and Snake is all I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom